1.3

Invisible
Chapter Three

Harry was sat in what seemed like an interrogation room. The chair opposite him was empty, he was waiting for whoever was going to speak to him. He jumped as the door behind him opened, looking behind to see Callum Airey walking in alone.

"Lux has somewhere else to be meaning it's just you and me." Airey said with a sickly smile.

"Lux?" Harry asked, he assumed it was the other Callum but he wanted to be sure.

"The other Callum, he's Callux and I'm Calfreezy. Just makes it easier cause there's two Callum's." Cal explained.

"Ah right." Harry replied.

"Right, we have a proposition for you." Callum spoke authoritatively.

"And that is?" Harry asked. He couldn't be bothered for beating around the bush.

"Well we know all about your little invisibility trick and that could potentially cause us a lot of problems. But, it could also help us a lot." Callum said smirking at Harry.

"So... You want me to help you?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"That we do." Callum answered.

"What if I say no?" Harry pondered out loud, he already had an idea that this wouldn't be an option.

"Then you'll be locked up in a specialist institution for the rest of your life." Callum whispered leaning forward so that he was mere inches from Harry's face.

Harry simply gulped and nodded. He'd be lying if he said that Calfreezy didn't intimidate him slightly, he much preferred the other Callum.

"At the moment we don't know if we can trust you, so you'll be staying in one of our houses under close supervision, at least until the end of your training. When your training is complete then we will decide what is going to happen." Callum informed Harry. Harry just nodded again.

"Now follow me and I'll show you to your new home."