EIGHTEEN.

ALEJANDRO INHALES VOLUMES OF THE typical highschool hallway smell as he enters through the thick, opaque glass doors. Oh wait, it's scentless. But he is smelling something, many things. This nightmare called 'highschool' reeks of jealousy, backbiting, malice, fake people, love and hate. He promised himself to have a great day even without Kara and Nolan. The latter has been ignoring his calls — as expected — while Kara just had small, unusual talk with him. Alejandro guesses Nolan has been infesting her brain. He doesn't give seven swimming shits though.

Alejandro nonchalantly whistles Chris Brown as he takes his usual haughty paces towards his locker. He's not even sparing anyone a single glance. Everyday is his world, he rules it and everyone else is irrelevant because he is Alejandro Bale.

"Grayson, you're a huge dick!" Damien thick tenor rings in his ears as the jock with the head of a coconut strolls past him. Alejandro's life will never be free of jocks. As long as he has his mouth and fists, no one dares to move an inch closer to him.

Alejandro shuffles the inside of his locker while retrieving the books required for today and his hands meet a bundle of whatever. Raising a brow, he withdraws the. . .flowers?

Who the fuck dumped this bullshit here? The privacy in this shitty school is even shittier than the entire school body. Alejandro contemplates on practicing basketball with the flowers into the nearby trashbin.

Something else drops out of the locker, his eyes catch it and crawls down to his feet. It's a green envelope mask with weird sprinkles. He picks it up and eyes it cautiously. His nose twitches as he brings it closer. It smells of. . .

"I swear this hoe. . ." Alejandro mumbles with his head fuming. If this is some prank to mess with him, blood will be shed. He tucks his index and middle finger inside to pull out a stupid card. There it is, written in cursive letters;

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

What?

He rereads the letter.

Next thing he feels is hysteria. Alejandro detonates in uproarious laughter. People passing by give me weird stares but attention is the least of his concerns that moment, especially with the bunch of pink camelias in his hands. Tears spill and his shoulders shudder in hysteria. Alejandro heaves deeply, few giggles still escape.

Alejandro's love for chicken caused whoever to scent this letter with chicken! He's pretty damn sure of who it is and kinda pities him. So Alejandro doesn't trash the flowers and the card. Despite sabotaging his project, he's not going to be romantically heartless, just this once, for him. The fact that pink camelias mean longing, the ginger just can't get enough.

Alejandro slams his palm on his forehead. It is just too hilarious. He can't imagine the creepy dummy being the fuckboy everyone says he is.

Out of the blue, the card sweeps off his hold. Alejandro turns to see his girl best friend rotating and scanning it thoroughly with her long, manicured fingers and icy blue eyes.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

Is this some sort of joke? Alejandro doesn't expect Kara to even bother talking to him again like Nolan. He should've known better. Kara is the most awesome person on earth he knows — after himself and his mom.

Her eyes widen like frisbees as they scan it again and again. "Oh. Em. Gee."

The ginger places his hands on his occipit in a relaxed manner with a fat grin on his face. "Ye-ah. Gee. Bitches be trippin' for this bae." He thumbs his own chest.