TWENTY-THREE.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU murmuring?" Alejandro's girly pen with the pink pompoms points at Kara. She clearly is oblivious of the textbook in front of her, all thanks to the  deafening earphones.

"What?" She shoots Alejandro a questioning look, well more like a questioning glare.

"I said what the hell were you murmuring?"

"It's called singing, moron."

"Just be glad I didn't call it barking."

Kara's indignant growl hits a low note. "So you mean you broke my bonding time with BTS just to go on another stupid celebrity rants?"

"BTS? You mean those Asian one-direction wannabes?"

"Dude!" She gasped in utter disbelief, covering her mouth with her palms like she's witnessing a beastiality scene.

"Well those autotune legends can't bewitch me just like they've with their K-poop -"

"K-pop." Her indigo irises make it look like Alejandro is being corrected, unfortunately. . .

"That was intentional." Alejandro blasts back. "Still, it's fucking ironic of you instead of studying for your Spanish test, you're listening to Korean nonsense."

"You're so annoyingly unbelievable!"

"I'll take that as a complement, thank you."

"And so picky -"

"Highly selective."

"With celebs, or guys. Okay, what about Dylan O'Brien?" Her eyes glint, this time, at the sound of herself even speaking the name. Alejandro shakes his head.

"Who's that?"

"The Maze Runner guy."

"Oh, you mean your crush from Teen Wolf with the square face."

"It's not that square -"

"And the hideous cheekbones."

"Those were only slightly prominent during Teen Wolf -"

"And the thread lips, Grayson can't compete." Alejandro flashes his signature smug smile on seeing Kara give up while her palm tends to her forehead in frustration.

"As much as I hate you roasting my crushes, it's really hilarious." A smile is on her face. "Let's have some fun. This study period is boring my brain out."

"The study or BTS?"

"What do you think about Dominic Sherwood? Jace from Shad -" She cut me off.

"Yes yes I know, ugh." Alejandro scribbles 'cloaca' on a sticky note.

"Yeah?"

"Overdramatic."

"Oh really?"

"Mh-mhm."

"What about Jacob Sartorious?"

"The midget asking for nudes?" Alejandro snickers to himself, the thought of Fatorious doing that is damn funny. Like where are these kids' parents?