THIRTY-TWO.

...i think i left the piece that held it all together, now my madness is the only love i embrace...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Alejandro

"Bad morning, Alejandro." I muttered as I weakly sat upright. My head mildly throbbed and my limbs were numb from sleep.

I didn't understand why I felt stressed to this extent but I was definitely not feeling good this Monday morning.

I shouldn't be because exams are gonna be in the next two weeks and I really need to start studying. As much as I want this school term to end, I don't want exams either.

Flexing my shoulders and wiggling my toes, I stepped out of the bed, making my way to the bathroom but halted by a supersonic, animalistic snore under me.

I wonder how I didn't hear it in the first place. . .

I looked down just to see a certain blonde guy wearing only boxers with his arms sprawled around in all directions. His mouth was slightly ajar with a tiny drool seeping out of its corners. His hair was on his face and the morning rays shone on his abs.

Oh, I almost forgot I now have a stepbrother.

Thinking otherwise than to wake him, I marched to the bathroom and performed my morning shower routine, only to realize he was still sleeping. More annoyingly, even sleeptalking.

"For fuck sake." I gritted my teeth as I slapped him harder to wake up but he was deep in slumber. I pulled at his legs but he was still stiff as stone.

Just to make sure I wasn't rooming with a corpse, I checked his pulse and breathed a sigh of relief.

Tapping my impatient foot on the floorboards, I pondered over how to wake this sleeping beauty. I've heard but not witnessed this extent. Is this health related? It might be sleeping sickness. . .

Deliberating on whether to abandon his sleepy ass and go to school without him, I ended up delivering a downpour of cold water on his bare body. He flew awake in an instant.

"The fuck dude?!"

"The fuck will be your grades if you try to sleep in school one more day." I stated blankly and sauntered off to the kitchen, still feeling the holes his glares burned on my back.

Ambrose left to school - college - yesterday night while Freya and Taylor were nowhere to be found. It was just me and salty Sapphire who avoided me like the plague.

A long, boring period of five minutes went by with me sucking on the straw of my nutritional fro-yo and refreshing my Snapchat feeds every ten seconds.

Gray walked in after that with his hair disheveled, his eyes sunken and circled purple and his bag slung over his shoulder. Poor guy.

"What's cooking?" It was obvious he was forcing himself to be gleeful whereas he was filled with grief.

Throughout the time I knew him, he had always worn a happy smile everywhere he went. I've begun to see his true self behind the mask and been wondering how a seventeen year old could be so strong. Like wow, I was impressed.