Rewards&Talents

Days keep passing, and the Cell 13 is more excited day after day because their rewards are finally ready. For Rock, he invites Liang from Building 5 to try the pizza cooked in the stone oven and build a new bond with him. The experience is even better since Ayu really likes the meal, thing that made Rock proud of himself and happy to see that his friend is discovering things that he missed when he was younger.

For Nico, a room filled with the newest game consoles, the salon games, and even more. Again, Number 25 invites Upa from Building 5, freeing Samon's rage against Hajime, he doesn't want to take his inmates inside that gorilla establishment, but that's the second time he's forced to do so. While Rock and Uno are playing a dance game, Ayu asks Nico to teach him how to play with those things, and after a little training, Number 33 wins his first price. It's soft and ironically made reminding him, a long cloak with a hood that can be removed, showing his hair, his emerald eyes... Looking at him, Nico sees how happy that man is, he caresses the plush with so much delicacy, afraid to break or ruin it, and that honest smile. After Ayu, even Jyugo wants to learn it, so the group assists while Number 15 tries to get his price, but since he can't do anything unless escape from a jail, Uno helped him to get one.

<<You punks, don't enjoy this too much!>> Hajime approaches the inmates with a lot of prices, and Seitarou on a lot of them as well.

<<You should stop being so hypocritical.>> says Ayu, "I've missed so many things focused on something worse and uglier... I wouldn't have believed that such funny things would be a completely different world. It's a lot easier to understand and play it, still, they have much more to offer me... This colorful world is better."

<<You!>> Uno's call moves the attention to the prisoner and his supervisor.

<<Musashi...>> whispers Number 15 looking at him.

<<Is that Jyugo?>> the other replies, while Uno, Rock and Ayu walk nearer to their friend to protect him.

<<It's okay.>> the mismatched prisoner tries to comfort his cellmates, <<He's not that dangerous.>>

<<I've got shot for his tantrums, not gonna happen' again.>> as always, Number 33 speaks one's mind, actually he and Number 11 are the most protective ones, Rock stepped next to Nico, just in case.

As Musashi walks nearer, Ayu and Uno step more in between. Jyugo lightly scold them, but Number 634 fully understands them and the reason why they don't trust him. When the silence is about to fall again, Uno speaks.

<<Did you give him a proper apology?>> the surprised tone from the other inmate makes Uno a little angry, <<Jyugo was hurt really bad! Without speaking that Ayu was almost killed to stop the mess you did!>>

<<It's okay. I don't mind anymore.>> as Number 15 tried to defend his friend, Number 11's nerves twitch.

<<Idiot, it doesn't matter if you mind or not!>> he yells, <<It's called common courtesy! It's what you do! Ayu knows it too, and he's an assassin! Lack of common sense is one of the things that's wrong with you!>>

The tension increases as the silence lasts. Yozakura and Hajime are ready to intervene, Number 33 lost a lot of his scary aura, so everything should be fine. His eyes are just scanning Musashi from head to toe catching every single movements he does.

<<Um... Sorry.>> Number 634 bows and apologies honestly, making Jyugo feels a mix of emotions between awkward, apology and confuse.

Ayu steps aside and rests his back on a table, while everyone waits Number 11's reply. In that moment, the killer smirks and calls Musashi.