Scary Teacher

The next day, Yamato goes to pick Ayu up and goes to the Building 5 to start his new training with the inmate Number 99, Tsukumo. In the end, Rock wanted to go too, but he's not used to all those guards yet. The condition to have Number 33 moved to a Building to another, is escort him well chained and guarded with a lot of officers. He wants to say something about that treatment, but Tsukumo and Godai stop him, it's the usual, they don't trust him a bit, and he's famous for being dangerous and cruel, it's normal that everyone takes the right measures to avoid what they fear the most.

Once they arrived in the Building 5, more officers are waiting with traditional clothes of the building, with a Chinese reminder. Yamato asks for a particular model for Ayu, the inmate can't stand normal shirts, he must wear a tank or something sleeveless, the fabric rubs on his scars and he doesn't like the feeling. Number 33 gets dressed under a lot of watchers, they must be sure that he doesn't have any weapons with him, and when finally he can go outside, Godai and Tsukumo are ready to learn a lot of things.

The huge space of the Building 5 dedicated to training is well built, and Ayu notices it right away. A few guards tell him that the space for him and his supervisor is a bit far from the others, but they already prepared the tools that Yamato asked for. Thanks to Godai's words, the officers of the Building 5 unchain the inmate and let him do what he wants, as long as he stays near his supervisor, they will not do anything to him.

<<There's a lot of things I can do with these.>> says the prisoner checking the tools, <<Let's start the warming up first, I'll think a lesson meanwhile.>> his new students follow his directions like true soldiers, but they find out that even the warming up phase is tiring, Ayu's pace is truly something unnatural.

He runs really fast and he's restraining himself due to his pupils, he moves like a bolt, he touches the ground with the sprint exercises, and in a blink of an eye, he's already in the other side running back... Without talking how flexible and elastic this guy is, he's made of rubber or something like that, no matter what difficult or strange position he does, his bones bend like rubber without difficulty, while Yamato and Tsukumo's are cracking and making worrying sounds. And after a while, the warming up is over. Thank god, their bones were screaming mercy.

<<Okay, let's start with something easy.>> Ayu grabs a wooden stick and lays it on the back of his foot, <<Lay it on the ground without making it fall. This exercise fixes and increases your center of balance at the same time. Without balance, you can't even hit someone correctly, so get used to maintain a determinate balance for now.>>

Ayu showed it quickly, it seemed easily to do, he even said it, but the inmate and guard are in trouble. The stick keeps falling before he reaches the ground, and when they're succeeding, Ayu adjusts their posture and the loop starts again. Number 33 allows them to use the arms to balance themselves better, but they're aren't allowed to move from their position, only the leg with the stick must be moved, nothing else. While the killer checks and monitors that his students are doing the exercises right, the others stare at them curious, that's a strange way to teach a few moves, but not for the supervisor of the Building 5, he knows that what Ayu is doing is more than correct, just like Liang and Upa. Rock observes while he keeps running around the field with Number 02, but he stops when he sees Ayu doing something a bit funny. Yamato and Tsukumo are fast learner and when they succeed on the first step, Number 33 moves to the next: move the stick from down upon the head. Like before, Ayu did it with nonchalance, crossed arms and a bad position, still the stick was perfectly in balance on his foot and with a little movement, the tool moved on his head and the man kept it in balance lowing his leg again. Godai and Number 99 have wide opened eyes, he did a split and didn't flitch a bit... Tsukumo has an elastic body so he doesn't have problems to mirror that position, it's the stick that forces him to redo the exercise over and over again, and Yamato... He's assisted by the teacher, this one really almost broke his pelvis, the loud and happy guard is not that flexible...