Something Broke

After the break, Ayu begins the training again, but this time, Liang wants to join too, and the famous killer nods a bit confused, why all these people want to learn to fight? They can't have a peaceful life in this prison full of idiots? Peace is a good thing, still, everyone is so focused on fight or hurt each other. The Nanba Prison surely has tons of strange things.

After a while, only Liang and Tsukumo are still trying to do some self-defense movements, and Ayu corrects them as soon he sees a flaw in the performance. Meanwhile, Rock and Yamato are invited to the new guard to go inside and take a break with some tea and some cookies, as the word food is pronounced, Number 69 is ready to go and eat a whole box, and the supervisor Yamato must escort him but he can't leave Ayu alone or the guards of the Building 5 will do something bad to him... After talking with Ayu about it, the prisoner accepts without problems, but his pupil will do their exercises without a teacher anymore; if he's chained, he can't show them how to do something correctly, they'll must please themselves with the vocal instructions.

---

During their way back, Ayu notices something weird about Rock and Yamato. They both are quiet and walk in a odd way, their steps are heavier than usual, their bodies hang a little and they don't look to be sick... But until they aren't in the Building 13, he can't do anything to check the situation. At least he asks to Number 99 if he sees something off too, and the ninja confirms his doubts: the ones who walks with them, aren't the normal Godai Yamato and the inmate Number 69.

"There's clearly something wrong with these two, but I can't understand what happened to them... They look like doll, controlled by something or someone..." Number 33 looks over his shoulder to see if someone is following them, "The way is clear. We're almost at the Building 13..." <<Pss, Tsukumo.>>

<<Yes?>> the inmate slows down to walk right next to his friend, <<Did you get who's behind this?>>

<<Not yet, but I've a plan. Can you help me with it?>>

<<Sure thing.>>

<<Thanks. Let's start it in the moment we are at our Building.>>

<<Roger.>>

There's still a bit more until the Building 13, and meanwhile, Ayu checks if he can see or understand why Rock and Yamato are so lifeless, but at the moment, his eyes don't catch anything because the guards that guide him with the chains, are in the way. He tried to move, but the officers hit him to make him walk on his space, guess he can't move more than that... Great. He isn't even that pissed off, during his career as killer, he learnt that patience is the first weapon for an assassin, he just need to wait patiently, nothing else.

As soon the guards leave him and Tsukumo with Building 13's officers, Ayu nods to Tsukumo. While the Deputy Supervisor and Number 69 keep walking, Number 33 starts to knock down the officers near him, and Tsukumo walks in front of him, that's what Ayu said to him; if he's in the shadow, a blink of an eye is enough to kill someone... And after a few minutes, the famous killer is free from his imprisonment and walks calmly next to the ninja.

"He really knocked everyone down... I didn't even hear anything, that's quite scary." he thinks looking behind him, noticing all the officers laid down unconscious, "Luckily he told me his secret... Thank god!"

"They didn't hear anything and didn't notice nothing... Why the hell? What happened in the Building 5? Is this that monkey's plan?" <<Tsukumo, follow Rock and I'll go to check Yamato. Don't get in trouble, okay?>>

<<Roger!>> with his ninjutsu, Number 99 disappears to follow Rock direct in a precise place of the building, as if he's chasing a prey or something.