Something is Breaking

When the night falls upon the earth and the chaotic Nanba Prison finally calms down, as always, Ayu gets out from his cell to go only-god-knows where, while his friends are all sleeping, or at least, that's what he thought. After Number 33 left, Jyugo sits up on his futon and looks outside the window, thinking of what happened. It was a nice day, he played a few new games and he saw a breathtaking performance with the piano, and he learnt how to play a little melody, that ironically it's still inside his mind repeating in loop. He was really happy that Ayu taught him that, it took him a while to learn it, but Ayu was patient and kept encouraging him to try one more time...

After a little conversation with Uno, Jyugo goes on the roof to look at the stars thinking of what curious and crazy things will happen tomorrow, but suddenly...

<<What's so funny?>> a creepy voice comes from behind, a strong grip on his shoulder and a dangerous aura is pressing his body, <<Tell it to me too, Jyugo!>>

<<W-who the hell are you?!>>

---

Meanwhile, Ayu goes back to the cell and greets whispering Yamato, thanking him to have spent some time with him even when it's very late. After he closed the door, he walks direct on his futon, but Uno caught him.

<<Sorry, did I wake you up?>> whispers Number 33.

<<I was already awake.>> replies Uno with a worried voice that his friend immediately notices, <<You don't make any sounds, so it's impossible for you to wake someone up.>>

<<Something wrong?>> ah, this boy is straightforward as always, <<You sound worried.>>

<<Did you see Jyugo on your way back?>> says Number 11, <<He went out but he isn't back yet.>>

<<I didn't. How much time has passed?>> "Strange. Usually, Jyugo is always back around this hour of the night."

<<A while; I would say almost an hour. I'm a little worried.>>

"Something is happening here..." Ayu's instincts are warning him about a danger, <<I'll look for him. Don't move from here, okay?>>

<<Got it. Be careful to not get caught.>> Uno watches his friend's back disappearing in the dark; making his anxiety grows bigger and bigger.

"... I better hurry up, something I don't like is happening."

---

On the roof, Jyugo is immobilized to the ground by that blonde strange man. Apparently, he knows something about the man with the scar, but Number 15 couldn't do anything to him, he... disappears and appears like he's teleporting... He doesn't even understand his tricks with the knives, he feels the pain, the blood and the blade going deeper in his flesh, but when he checks, the wounds are gone.

When something happened faster than a bolt...

In a short amount of time than a blink of an eye, Ayu is topping him and the blondie is gone. Moving his eyes to his side, Jyugo sees Ayu's fingers have pierced the concrete of the building... How the hell-

<<Ah, that was close.>> that voice again, <<It's been a while, Unnamed Number 33.>>

<<You should know...>> Ayu protects Jyugo from the enemy blocking his knife with two fingers, <<Illusions don't work on me, Elf.>> using the weapon, Number 33 twists Elf's arm and hits it very strongly with his knee breaking it.

Number 1333On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara