[Epilogue]

"You know, the whole point of having a car is to actually drive it

"You know, the whole point of having a car is to actually drive it." Dean whispered teasingly between kisses as he and Alex lay spread out in the backseat of Alex's new car, legs intertwined, fingers tangled in hair, bodies pressed so close together that it looked like they were trying to burrow into each other.

"Just say the word and we can stop," Alex hummed against his lips, gripping his dark brown locks in her fingers and chuckling when he tugged her closer, if that were physically possible at this point. "We're gonna miss the movie."

"I don't care," Dean murmured, pulling back for a moment to catch his breath. "This is entertainment enough for me."

"Mm, wow, what a bad boy you are." Alex teased, giggling quietly when he pinched her hip playfully. "Hey," she murmured, reaching up to cup his jaw. "I love you."

Dean smiled, kissing her nose. "I love you too." he said, and his smile widened when she crinkled her nose. "So much."

"Thank you for the car," Alex smiled, leaning her forehead on his.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Correction; I love it."

Dean smiled. "I'm glad." he murmured, nuzzling their noses together tenderly. He pecked her lips again. "I'm beginning to think that this would make a great Saturday night ritual." he murmured, rubbing his hand gently up and down her side.

"Me too. Maybe we should just sign the papers right now, make it official." Alex hummed, resting her head against his chest.

"Maybe we should." Dean hummed, pressing a kiss to the top of her head as he gently traced shapes into her back. "I love you." he whispered again, brushing his fingers through her unruly curls.

"I love you more," Alex whispered, rubbing her nose against his. She smiled. "My bag boy."

Dean smiled, and he kissed her again. "Yeah. Your bag boy."

La Fin

_

A/N- whale, folks, after months of a wonderful journey, our story has come to an end. Thank you for reading, and thank you for being just as invested in this story as I've been. I don't mean to get all chick flick moment on you guys, but your positivity and love means the world to me. If you had told little 10 year old me that one day I'd have people who actually enjoyed reading my stories and actually loved the characters I create, I would have called you crazy. But now it's happening and I can hardly process it. Thank you. I love you.

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️