Chapter 27 (Denial)

Oh well,salam hello #TLIMMsquad, how are we all and how was the previous chapter?  A big shout out goes to my girl (@NurdinijenniferAbdul) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter for the second time consecutively, i appreciate you lovely,please don't hate Malik. 😂❤
Anyway,here's the next chapter and hope you'll enjoy as you read on.
#TLIMM
**************
The workshop has ended successfully and today will be the closing party after which they will all set to go home tomorrow.  Amal was beyond excited and more than ready to go home and meet her family. Vegas happened to be a beautiful blessing to her for she has discovered herself more,found time to relax eventhough it wasn't the main aim of coming,their friendship with Hafsah is blossoming more and more. They've become so close now,it's as if they've been friends for long. And Malik on the other hand has been more open now,ever since that day at the balcony it's like they've established some sort of understanding between them,and to be honest she is more than happy to have that with him.
"You need to stop thinking about Malik and think about the outfits we will dress in tonight at the closing dinner".
Hafsah poked her shoulder with her index finger. They were in Hafsah's room where they're about to head out for brunch. That's how they've been,always together in either Hafsah's or Amal's room until bedtime.

"Auuch girl... you're too strong for your looks. You poked me real deep".

"And I'm not thinking about him".

Amal spoke rubbing her hand back and forth on her shoulder.

"Him... him who? So we've gotten to the stage where you can't say out his name? You're in too deep caught up with feelings woman".

"I wasn't thinking about him i swear ".

"Haa say his name then,say his name then!"
Hafsah exclaimed daring her.

"I don't wanna".
Amal muttered.

"Nope you can't,it's a dare now,go to the window,prop your head out and shout out his name in the air. And if you can't, you owe your food".

"And the dare starts now young lady ".

Hafsah spoke putting on a serious expression on her face while trying to supress her laughter at seeing how Amal waa becoming disturbed by her dare.

"Do we to do this Hafsah? Come on we'll be late let's go".
Amal pulled her shoulder but Hafsah pulled off with a laugh.

"Come on,it's easy Amal. Let me show you".

She walked to the window and placed her hands on the wall propping her head into the air.
"Amaaaaaaaaaal!".
She yelled in the air with a hysterical laugh as the air carried her voice in an echo. Amal couldn't help but join her in laughing too.
"Come on do it".
Hafsah motioned for her to come forward. Amal reluctantly walked to the direction of the wide opened window,Hafsah moved back a little so that she was standing with her hands placed on the wall,she looked out and was fascinated by the view in front of her,everything looked so far and small from where she was looking. She smiled to herself as she felt the warm afternoon air fanning her face,so she did what Hafsah dared her to do. Propping her head forward,she yelled out his name and began to laugh,hearing the echo of her voice in the air made her laughter increased. In no time both ladies were laughing hysterically at their own playfulness.
"This is childish but i like it".
Amal said between laughs.

"I know right let's go get some food I'm starving".

They both got out of the room and headed to go eat.

***************
His day was just a normal day but full of anticipation to fly back home tomorrow and see the love of his life. Malik picked out a set of tuxedo to wear for the closing dinner that night. He initially didn't intend to go,but there are some shareholders of the company he was supposed to meet with and the closing dinner will  be an excellent venue and time to meet with them as he may not be lucky enough to see them after, considering their busy schedule and him leaving Vegas tomorrow. He walked to the nearby cafe to get some coffee and hang out with the rest of the guys from the team. He got his coffee and sat in one of the small chairs in the cafe to take it. Seeing that coffee alone made his mind drift back to where he hated it to be,to her. She's in his thoughts again and he couldn't place the reason why coffee reminds him of her. Maybe it's because happened to be a fan of it too. He shaked off the thoughts in his head and took the last sip,threw the container in the trash bin and headed to meet the guys, some were playing tennis while some where horse riding.  So he joined horse riding as it happened to be his hobby and would do an excellent job in making him not think of Amal. A greater part of him knew he has feelings for Amal while the rest is in denial of it.