AUDREY BLANCHARD & CHARLIE PUTH REACTING TO CHAUDREY BUTH RUMOURS !

WHO IS AUDREY BLANCHARD ?

Audrey Blanchard or Audrey Belle Blanchard is a dual nationality franco-english singer and actress, born in Manchester on February 14th, 1999. Who got her claim to fame when she was discovered by youtuber Jake Paul's, social incubator  or at least that's what everybody thinks. In 2013, back when Blanchard was only 14, she was cast in a supporting role in the family drama "Louder than words". Later in that same year, Blanchard recorded a song and Justin Bieber himself featured on the music video for her song "Melodies"[1]. However, due to irreconcilable differences (or opinions) between her manager (Scooter Braun) and her father (Richard Blanchard), young Audrey dropped out of the public eye. Then in 2016, she started a youtube channel following her father's death.

Justin Bieber featured on her first music video. They shared the same manager. [1]

A couple months later, she moved to Los Angeles into the infamous Team 10 house and Scooter Braun has returned as her manager.

Nowadays, she has left the social incubator known as Team 10. Which didn't surprise fans, which had been expecting her to leave since her break up with Jake Paul. She also stars in her own Disney Channel show Wizards of Melrose Avenue[2] which is a sequel to the popular Wizards of Waverly Place. She is also part of the line up for the sequel of Youtube Red's movie The Thinning alongside Logan Paul (her ex-boyfriend's older brother) and is rumored to be starring in a movie with George Clooney and Tom Holland to be released in May 2018, called Always.

 She is also part of the line up for the sequel of Youtube Red's movie The Thinning alongside Logan Paul (her ex-boyfriend's older brother) and is rumored to be starring in a movie with George Clooney and Tom Holland to be released in May 2018, ca...

Audrey Blanchard stars in the show as David Henrie's daughter and as a sibling to Rowan Blanchard and Noah Centineo. [2]

Although, she seems serious about her acting, let's not forget this young woman is also a singer. She released an album on July 14th, called Credits to Hollywood[3] and tomorrow, November 11th, she will be releasing a new album to be titled Mwah !.