LOGAN PAUL IS *blank*

I set up the camera, set up a chair, sit down and sigh "Firstly, happy new year Blanchers." I greet my viewers calmly "Good morning, good afternoon and in case I don't see you good evening and goodnight. So a couple of days ago, a young man I know uploaded a video onto youtube. I just want to start by saying that I was so busy in my own little world that I didn't know this was happening until it appeared in the newspaper my grandfather buys... I'm disappointed... I know that he's smarter than that... but" I let out a breathless chuckle "let's put it this way... Logan Paul is a dumbass. He's really intelligent, but he sometimes, forgets he has this thing called a brain and how to use it. Thus ending in him, making decisions without thinking of consequences. Think of when he got Kong. He didn't think of what having a dog would mean... but surely you have this thing called common sense, right ? Or that just a stupid disney-like notion ?" I shrug "Logan, I'm not your mother. I'm not Pam, I'm not Greg either, but I have to say this. The way you acted in Asia, was full on racist. Sorry Not Sorry. I understand that you may have been in shock but as someone who" [▪▪▪] Audrey has red eyes and is sniffing "As someone, who's had their father commit suicide..." [▪▪▪] Audrey's cheeks are wet "You don't actually the way you did... I was the one who found-" [▪▪▪] "I found my father. What you did was disrespectful to the diseased and his family." [▪▪▪] Audrey is wearing a man's flannel shirt now "I just had to stop filming for a bit..." Audrey breathes "You all were wondering as someone who is very opinionated, I'm not sure that's a word but as someone who has an opinion on everything and being a 'friend' of Logan's, you wondered why I wasn't saying anything that was because I was certain, that I was going to cry on camera... This is not something that should be online because they are so many people that are scolding Logan Paul on the Internet and having people he knows doing it for 'views'... This not the kind of positive content I want and strive to upload on a regular basis. Yet, I felt like many of you took my silence as me taking sides. Logan Paul was wrong, but I don't believe the Internet should turn on him for being a foolish young man. Instead of asking youtube to restrict his content. You should ask yourself, what are you, YOU as a parent doing to restrict and set guidelines for what your child can do on the Internet. It's no news that the Internet is not safe. It never has been. So take actions. Only you can set up the tracks for you to follow in the future... That's all I have to say for the time being... I love you all very much ! Keep spreading positivity ! Thank you all for watching and I will see you all very, very, soon ! Don't forget to like and subscribe ! À plus, bisoux ! (See ya, kisses !)

---------

A/N : So what did you think of her response video to Logan Paul's New Year scandal ?

Oh you thought this was the end of this chapter ? Well you thought wrong !

---------