Audrey's official statement

---------

---------

A/N : I don't know where I'm going with this story but what I do know is that this is not the end. This is only the beginning...

Now onto my questions ! Do you think this story is being to dramatic at the moment ? How do you want Team 10 to intervene with the story ?

I mean Jake Paul has already been blocked by Audrey, Shawn and Brad... Surprisingly not Charlie or Cameron...?

Okay, I think I'm setting up a new precedent for this story. Two uploads a day. Who does that ? Oh, I don't know : me ! ...but don't get used to 😂

I'm currently on holiday, before I pass my final exam that'll decide if I get my degree or not, so... Yeah...

If there's any weird plots or anything you'd like for me to incorporate like, maybe the Riverdale cast (but I don't know what I would do with them), more merch, drama between other Disney actors or alumni's, Tana Mongeau, joining Shane Dawson on one of his mini series or even something you'd like to see during THE tour... Just tell me ! I'll gladly do my best to make your dreams happen !

Also if you have already been to a concert of a singer that was on tour can you message and tell me what happened what was good or bad about it. I've never been to one, so it would be helpful for when I get to that moment which in Audrey's life is on May 15th...

Okay, thank you for listening to me rant. I love you all and will see you all very very soon (possibly Saturday) ! 😘