I PERFORMED W/ DEMI LOVATO ?!

HAVE AUDREY BLANCHARD AND CHARLIE PUTH BROKEN UP ?

Whilst not being nominated for any awards last night, newcomer Audrey Blanchard was a privileged member of those who ruled the American Music Awards 2017 show.

She performed twice, one of those being an unexpected duet with Demi Lovato on Audrey's hit song Sorry Not Sorry. The Disney Channel actress, singer and model was surprised by Kelly Clarkson covering one of the songs of her newest album Love So Soft in a mash-up with Kelly's song Miss Independent.

Kelly Clarkson was asked about her song choice during the night and answered by saying "I heard it in a store, not long after Audrey's album was released and since it has become one of my favourite songs of the moment. When setting up for my performance, I wanted it to be fun and decided to perform it with my song."

The biggest surprise of the evening is related to Blanchard's relationship with hit-maker Charlie Puth. The two have barely been dating for two weeks and it seems as though the couple have already broken up. Indeed, last night she showed up at the award show alone. Without his company. Although they seemed to have spent Thanksgiving together with his family. Fans of Charlie, also noticed that he seemed particularly actif on Instagram liking photos of scantily clad girls as well as unfollowing her and the various fan accounts that he followed about the couple. He also deleted the few photos, he had of her on his instagram account. He later followed both of her "famous" exes : Jake Paul and Neels Visser. No one has yet to reach out to confirm, but a source close to him has said that Charlie dumped her because she kept on flirting with his brother, Stephen.

What do you think of the break up ? Has it come to a surprise his reaction to it ? Did you love Audrey's performances ? Why do you believe he followed her exes ?

---------

AUDREY BLANCHARD IS SUING MARTIN GARRIX !

The Dutch DJ visited Nick Grimshaw on the set of his Radio 1's breakfast show. The two had a chat and after one of Audrey Blanchard's new song was played, he admittedly that he's being sued by her. Now for those of you who don't know Audrey Blanchard is a 21 year old singer from Manchester, New Hampshire, USA ; she's currently starring on a Disney Channel show and has recently released her first album. This is what was said :
- That was Dead by Audrey Blanchard, love that song ! Im Nick Grimshaw and you're listening to Radio 1. Now, while we were off-air. Martin was telling me, how he actually met Audrey before she became such a global sensation.
- Yeah, I met Audrey and her mother in Amsterdam a couple of years ago. I'd heard her sing and ended up inviting her to my hotel room which was like my studio and she put her voice on two tracks of my first album.
- Really ?
- Yeah, In the name of love and Scared to be lonely.
- So how come she isn't written in the credits for it ?
- I didn't have a name or anything. I could have put featuring Audrey but it didn't feel right and I didn't sign anything with her so... I just threw it out there. Couple weeks ago, I saw an ad on TV for her album and I recognised her so I tried to change it. I ended up, what's the term ? Like a waiter in a restaurant but it's law...
- You got served ?
- Yes, I'm getting sued."