I, AUDREY BLANCHARD...

The 'Sabrina' reboot Finally Cast Sabrina and its Heartthrob Harvey and they're Perfect !

You've definitely heard of them.

The Sabrina the Teenage Witch moody reboot finally cast Sabrina Spellman's heartthrob boyfriend Harvey Kinkle, and boy is he the perfect choice. The reboot and new Kinkle are actually very creepy, but Ross Lynch was born to play the “prince charming in this dark fairy tale” role in Netflix's The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

The former Disney Channel star will take on the role originally played by Nate Richert. Lynch was the lead character in Austin & Ally, and he played serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the film My Friend Dahmer. Chilling, indeed.

Kinkle 1.0:

Kinkle 2

Kinkle 2.0 :

Following that, we, Cosmopolitan, we're very surprised when joining Lynch as the lead character and witch is Audrey Blanchard, current Disney Channel alumni - that was involved in a heavy car crash, other than being in the Intensive Care Unit of C...

Following that, we, Cosmopolitan, we're very surprised when joining Lynch as the lead character and witch is Audrey Blanchard, current Disney Channel alumni - that was involved in a heavy car crash, other than being in the Intensive Care Unit of Cedars Sinai Medical Center we have no idea how she is. - Audrey is also currently starring in her own Disney show a spin-off of the much loved Wizards of Waverly Place, the new generation : the Wizards of Melrose Avenue that has just been renewed for another season and she has just starred in the Disney Channel's Original Movie Zombie. The young star is constantly working on new projects whether it's her music or her acting, also said that she will be starring alongside Tom Holland and George Clooney in film coming out this may. We have contacted Disney and Audrey's representatives to gather more information on whether or not Audrey will be staying with the channel.

Lynch will be introduced to viewers at the beginning of the show when he and Blanchard go to the middle of a forest where she tells him she’s a witch. According to a press release, he’s “the son of a coal miner, a dreamboat and a dreamer, completely unaware of the dark forces conspiring to keep him and Sabrina apart.” Netflix is definitely keeping with the creepy vibe instead of the bright-eyed original.

Since Harvey was known to bust a move, it looks like there might be a dance sequence in Lynch’s future.