The new student

Jungkook:
I looked up seeing a smaller sizes girl and she had pretty blue hair.

She bowed and started to talk "hello I am Viviana" she smiles softly and continued "please take care of me"

In a split secound she had made eye contact with me and smiled as her baby blue eyes sparkled from the sun light and my heart has stopped for it.

I immediately looked away and saw all the other hyungs staring at where she was. Then I looked back at her as she walked towards us and sat in front of us smiling before she sat down.

Everyone was whispering about how bad it was for the new student sitting in front of us. I would understand too but they don't need to be a**es and just talk behind her back.

I mean seriously she's new and she can actually hear too. Are they idiots to think that she is dumb. C'mon people she really dosent dersever this sh*t though.

I'm getting pissed that people are saying crap but I don't know why I am getting angry. Ive never been angry unless it involed me and my hyungs being hurt or in trouble.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook:

It was lunch and me and the boys were in the lunch room eatting on our table. As we ate everyone started making a lot of noise which was different since they would always be quiet when we were in the room.

I looked up wondering what was all the noise for but then I saw her walking to our table and sitting right in front of me. I knew what the boys were thinking cuz we all had the same look. We had thought why is she sitting her?

I looked at her straight in the eyes as she smiles softly and started to eat. I looked around watching everyone's reaction and then the boys reaction if they were gonna do anything cuz I knew something bad was gonna happen.

I watched as Namjoon hyung pulled her hair and he said "what makes you think that you can sit here?" I had thought she was either gonna talk back or cry but she did neither all she did was smile and slowly moved Namjoon's grip from her hair away.

I was really shocked at how calm she was. I kept thinking did she really just do that? She's way different from everyone then she seems and looks.

Jimin poured water on her head and dropped the glass on top of her. She was bleeding on her forehead but she wouldn't stop smiling and her eyes was kept having a lighten look on it.

I knew Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung were annoyed and soon after Yoongi hyung was annoyed after he had pushed her off the chair but still get stupid smile was showed on her bed face.

She stood up moving her hair behind her ear and she looked at all of us letting blood down her forehead and slowly down her face to get lips.

She smiled and said "thank you for letting me sit with you" she bowed and stood up again before taking her tray but Taehyung hyung pulled her tray and threw her tray on the ground making glass break and food smash on to the ground. Taehyung hyung said "clean up your mess"

I couldn't believe that she actually went on her knees and picked up all the glass getting her fingers cut and letting small drops of blood drip to the ground.

She stop she even picked up the smashed food letting her clothes get dirty.

When she stood up again she put everything on the tray and then bowed again smiling and saying "I'm sorry for making a mess...thank you for being helpful"

She looked at us like we were her friends and then she smiled turning around and walking to the trash can throwing everything in it and putting the try next to the trash can.

Everyone was watching as she left the lunch room and then all went on us as the door finally shut making a sound since everyone was very very quiet.

Jin hyung looked around and yelled "what cha looking at?! Huh?!" Immediately after he yelled everyone looked away.

As we left the lunch room there was only one thing on my mind

Why was she smiling? Is she stupid or what?

A/n:
Hello again I hope this was long enough but if it doesn't reach to your expecting then tell me so I can try and will make longer ones. Please share this story. Hoped you enjoyed. Oh and tell me if there was anything wrong with it in the comments. Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night.