new school year

(Author's p.o.v. ^w^)

It's been almost a year since Viviana has come into the seven bad boys lives and changed them little by little. Its the first day of the third school year.

(I'm having Viviana come to the school in the second year cuz I can)

Right now the seven boys are sleeping in their rooms not wanting to go to school but Viviana knowing how they are. She got J-hope to give a key to the house so she is in the house grabbing two pans from the kitchen Jin said to wake everyone up with.

She then walked through the halls slamming the pans together making all the boys fall off their beds screaming.

"Wake up Seven old grumpy men!" Viviana yelled running to the kitchen and already placing the toast in all seven toasters.

The boys got up and dressed in their rooms groaning and whinning but still doing it. Viviana is now catching all 14 toasts two in seven plates before adding jelly and some of them better.

"Lets go!" She yelled once more as the boys enetered the kitchen grabbing their plates. Jungkook being the last shoves one of his toasts into her mouth.

"You eat too" he mumbled eatting his food as the boy has placed their now empty plates into the sink.

Viviana groans playfully complaining to them "guys learn to wash your dishes!" She tried washing them but Jungkook pushes her out the door with the rest of them.

Once they got to school people passing by from theeeur classroom said hi. The boys like usual from the start of the year said hi back or just waved lazily (Suga).

"Good morning!" "Hey!" "Love your shoes!" "Heeeeey awesome earrings" was all Viviana said towards her students walking by.

The boys just smiled watching her interact and be nice to everyone even the nerds. Once they got into the classroom and the boys say down Jungkook pulled Viviana on his lap.

They always did that and the boys knew Jungkook loved her. Viviana didn't mind sitting on Jungkook's lap. It was comfortable to her.

The first time he pulled her on his lap was when the boys and her went to a basketball game. All the older men stated at her like she was meat so when she was bending to get hotdogs Jungkook just pulled her on his lap.

The rest of the boys just lauged of Jungkook's jealousness but they watched the whole game with her on his lap.

They just went on their fault routine. Like everything was the same but in Viviana's head she knew that In a year or two she'll be gone......