Who is she

Jungkook P.O.V:

I looked up at her as everyone else did as well waiting for answer. It took her about 3 mintues to say "I'm just your classmate and I'm hoping to be your friend and maybe to become your small family you guys are..."

My eyes widen....I heard a few of the boys laugh meaning that they thought what she said was a joke but only knowing for a day or so I know she doesn't make jokes....

Viviana chuckled and said "don't believe me but it's true.....as you can see I'm treated badly....but even so I still love them...even if they hurt me...physically and mentally.....I still find a way to love them and care of their rude jacka**" She sighed and laid back having her bag under her head....

We were quiet....so to break the silence she started to talk again by saying "even though you guys ran away and didn't forgive them you guys still have a chance to creat new friendships...."

I was about to say that we have each other but she cut me off and said "I know you have one another and that's good but what will you guys do when you guys grow up and get busy...not having the time to be there for each other? Huh? What will you do then? Again there's nothing wrong with having each other but then again you won't always be there very mintue very second...."

She sat up and stood up stretching as i said "are you leaving?" She just chuckled and said "don't worry I'll see you guys tomorrow and we'll talk more..." She looked down and said "you guys can ask more questions just none about my past and my family"

Time skip~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook p.o.v.:

It was the middle of the day after we talked to Viviana. It was a Saturday so we didn't see her well at least I thought but anyway I was in the living room messing with pencil while watching t.v. since it was a bit boring.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jhope, and Namjoon were watching t.v. as Yoongi was sleeping in his room and Jin was cooking lunch for us since we were all complaining about skipping breakfast.

As time went the door bell rang and Jin had yelled for one of us to answer but if course no one cared and did nothing so Jin kept yelling like crazy. Soon enough Yoongi woke up and gave everyone who was in the living room death glares.

While that happened Jin had walked past everyone giving us a good slap behind the head as he walked to the front door.

Jin P.o.v.:

I slapped everyone behind the head as i pasted by then since not one of them listened to me. I was really annoyed that when I opened the door I yelled "what?!" But then my eyes widen since i saw......

A/n: thank you for reading I'll be uploading another chapter if I can this week and probably a new story

A/n: thank you for reading I'll be uploading another chapter if I can this week and probably a new story....thanks for reading have a good day/night byeeee