Friendship?

Jin p.o.v.:

I slapped everyone behind the head as i pasted by then since not one of them listened to me. I was really annoyed that when I opened the door I yelled "what?!" But then my eyes widen since i saw......

                  Viviana

She was smiling as always but she had cuts on her face and body....I could see burises on her arms....I just looked at her shocked that she knew where we lived but also that she came here to us for help.... I don't get it at all...

I looked into her eyes and i saw that her eyes went dull and I she dropped but I caught her just in time....I could hear her chuckle and say softly "thanks..."

I pulled her up carrying her bridal style then turns around shuting the door behind me with my foot. I quickly ran to the living room and i yelled for the boys who were sitting to move.

They immediately move and I gently put her down and I run towards the bathroom getting the first aid-kit....

Jungkook p.o.v:

As Jin came in running with Viviana in his arms and he had yelled to me, Jimin, and Taehyung as well as Yoongi to move and we did immediately after we saw her with cuts.....

We all looked at her dumbfounded but also for some reason i knew we were all worried for a girl who just came into our lives not to long ago but we still were worried.....

Jin came back with the first aid-kit then he started to clean up her cuts and now we could see her bruises clearly......so many.....and so many scratches and even.....knife cuts......

I was surprised how she could just walk here while having blood on her clothes as well as all over her.....I guess I was right...no one in this world cares for anyone but themseveles.....

Since no one had done anything when she walked past them.....I sigh heavily and I sat besides Jin as everyone else walked into their rooms.......

Jin went back to cooking while I say besides her watching her breath and sleep quietly....I sighed again and touched her hair whispering softly

"why did you come into our lives....what made you come? Hm?"

A/n:Hello guys! Sorry this chapter was short but I updated and maybe I will update another one this week

A/n:
Hello guys! Sorry this chapter was short but I updated and maybe I will update another one this week. Please share and read my other fanfic. Thank you for reading....and Monday....

Jonghyun even if I didn't know much about you I hope you enjoy and will be happy up there and in your next life.....stay happy...stay strong.....we all love you.....rest in peace.....