Knowing little more

Jungkook p.o.v.:

We were sitting down on the playground listening to Viviana talk. As she talked I laid down putting my hands under my head as a pillow.

She was answering Jimin's question which was "how can you trust us?" I mean I would want to know too but I didn't think she would answer but she said "Like I said before I know that you're not rude at all It's just you guys are afraid of being broken again so you don't open up....am i right?"

We all nodded and she continued "See and like I said earlier today humans are all the same but all show their feelings differently...." she sighed and leaned her head back letting the sun hit her face as she said "but even though people can be like that there are still people who don't open up at all and just end up dying by themselves... do you get it? If you just bottle everything up you'll either explode and embarrass yourself or you'll just stay alone forever regetting being alone...." she leaned forward and looked at Namjoon who was now asking "then why not ran away?" I say up looking at Viviana...

She looked down and pinched her nose as she answers "Running away doesn't fix anything....when running away you're leaving behind your problems and even leaving behind someone who had cared for you..." J-hope snapped and yelled "so what if there was no one and you had to run away since your life was in danger?!" He was breathing heavily....and he was staring at Viviana madly....

To calm him down Jin rubbed his back and Viviana said "well when you're in a situation when you think that there's no one there that cares for you....but in afar there is and will always be someone who cares for you there......but you would of just didn't see or actually meet them personally..."

She looked at J-hope keeping eye contact with them "or you just pushed them away not wanting to share your thoughts or feelings towards the only person who would actually listen"

I looked towards j-hope and I didn't quiet understand what he was thinking and what he was feelings since I've never saw his face like this.

It was quiet until Jin had asked "then tell us this...what makes you believe that we're trust worthy?" I closed my eyes just thinking of her answer as she was quiet for a minute or so.

When she finally answered I opened my eyes watching her touch her necklace as she said "I just can feel it...you know when you guys can feel each other's feelings within yourself?" She looked around the circle getting not responds from us but like she said I could feel like she knew that you do feel like that.

She looked up and the leafs of the tree blew along the wind and she closed her eyes like she was within nature. I looked away and she said "if that's all you're gonna ask for now can I go home?"

I immediately said "no. I have a question..." I looked down feeling everyone's gaze towards me. I took a deep breath and said

"Who are you towards us?"

A/n:
That's all for today hopes you enjoyed next chapter will be out soon..thank you bye bye..