The uncomfortable but calming night

Everyone looked at the blank face Jungkook as he tried to prosesses what they just said.

After a second or two he screamed standing up telling "wh-what?! Why me?!" Taehyung yelled back "cuz she chose you!"

Everyone else joining besides Yoongi and Viviana. "took you long enough" Yoongi states under his breathe not anyone hearing besides Viviana who giggles and gets everyone's attention and making them shut up.

"Oh when she does one simple thing you shut up but when I yell at you you don't stop!" Jin yelled slightly annoyed of his friends/brothers.

Namjoon sighs standing up as well as Yoongi. "Well that's that it's time to go to bed guys. Oh and Jungkook" Namjoon looked straight at him saying "don't try anything got it?"

This makes the younger on whine "but I can't have her sleeping in there!" Jimin slaps him in the back of his head when standing with Taehyung "oh be quiet and deal with it. You're the only one having a room by yourself!"

Jimin starts walking away with Taehyung behind and Namjoon and Yoongi being gone already. Jin pats Viviana's shoulder as J-hope pats Jungkook's saying "goodluck"

After everyone went to their bedrooms the two stared at one another staying quiet.

Jungkook sighed standing up and pulling Viviana towards his room annoyed of what's happening.

Once they enter the room the two sat down on the bed looking away from each other. The quietness taking over.

Jungkook gets annoyed and finally says "Viviana....can i ask you a question?" She just hums answering him letting him ask.

"What if we didn't runaway but took our own lives?" Immdeatly Viviana tenses up and sighs running her fingers through her baby blue hair the moonlight going on her as the curtains blow away from the opened window.

"Well Jungkook...taking your own life doesn't take away the pain you're feeling...it's just be passing it on to people who care about" Viviana states looking up at the sky from the window letting her hair fly up.

Jungkook looks over at her a bit shocked how she handles things so differently calmly than normal people do.

"Putting that pain to someone else you loved. You cared for. You'd be leading them the same dirction you did and the cycle would go on and on until one person stands up for their problems....but you don't really see that do you?"

Jungkook simply nods as Viviana looks over at him continuing "But just if one person stands up that doesn't only change them but the people around them as well as the people they're gonna meet in the future. That's how much one single person can do..."

Viviana moved her hair behind her ear looking back at the sky "that one person can come anywhere. Can be poor but still change everything. That person can be trashy and pathic but no matter what their choice can change everything around them and their future...So.."

She looks over at Jungkook and smiles warmly "don't think about doing that and nothing will change my mind on opening you guys up....no matter what" little did they know 6 noisy boys where leaning against the door listening to everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:
Hey! Sorry for the late updates but thank you for the 200 readers! Please share and vote!!!! Byeeeeeeeees~