New day~

Next morning comes and everyone was acting normal by normal I mean like animals.

The boys were fighting over who's having the last damn pancake but before they could notice Viviana sat down on her seat stealing the last one and finishing it when Jungkook yells "Ah! The pancake is gone! There's been a ghost eating our food!"

Everyone looks towards the plate yelling stuff like "huh?! But how?!" "nooooo MY pancake!" "Guys! I made it not you I should of had it!" "Shut up already I rarely eat you idiots!" "A-A GHOST?!"

Then someone's starts laughing and falls to the ground rolling around. The boys looks towards the laughing fingure who was.......................

"Viviana what are you laughing at?!" Yelled a annoyed and confused Taehyung.

After she breathes from laughing to much she sits up smiling warmly and goofly "I'm sorry but how can there be ghost? I didnt have one so i ate it im sorry i didnt want you guys to fight over a pancake since you guys did all have about 4 pancakes yourself"

The Seven boys look at her a bit sorry and stays quiet. "Oh its ok really anyway I should go before my mom and dad gets more mad than last night"

Viviana states standing up and moving right in front of them all before bowing. "Thank you for letting me stay here for a night and being nice to me"

She stands up straight smiling "ill be going" she turns around walking but in her third step someone says

"If you need us Viviana come here or to one of us" slowly she turns her head looking at the serious faces they all now have on. The most person giving the strun face being Jungkook.

Viviana smiles nodding "yes of course. Thanks again I'll see you guys later" she walks out the house.

The room now being silent. Jungkook looks around the room saying "sorry I didn't get your permission to say that b-"

"Jungkook you did good. We were thinking that....so don't worry" jin says patting the youngest back as everyone nods