1. -salisa-

POV Naely Gonzales

"This was my dream since I was a child" I walked with my suitcase trough the hallways from the airport in London. "Yeah yeah I get it dammit girl you happy" my best friend Kimberly Said, we all call her Kim but okay. "I'm sorry but I'm so happy that you said yes!!!" I yelled only harder. She smirked. "Well let's go to our new home than" Kim said.

-

"This. Is. Gigantic!!" I yelled and Kim looked proud at me. "Yes my family lived here before me and now it's ours!" Kim said proud again. "And it's so close to Stamford Bridge!" She rolled with her eyes. "You always with your football" she doesn't like football. "What I am a proud new water girl for my club" I said. "And I make actually money and have a good job" That's Why we moved here she is manager from a big company or something. "You know you don't have to work and not a stupid job like a water girl for a dumb club" she said rolling her eyes.

"Excuse you, this is the most beautiful club I'm the world and I'm proud to be part of it, and I know you make enough money but live isn't fun anymore when you all day long home alone" I said and she agreed I saw it in her eyes. "I have to go to Albion tomorrow, Saturday is the game" she nodded.

"You wanna come with me?" I asked. "With all those rich footballers who think they are better than everyone? No thank you" I rolled my eyes. "I don't know how they are, I'm sure they are very nice and funny" I said happy. "You are to optimistic" she said. "And you are to grumpy" I said with a big smile. "I'm not grumpy I just have better things to do than freaking football" she said.

"Boo-hoo" I said. "Who is going to cook?" She asked to change de subject. "You choose Kim" I said.

We walked out of the house searching for a nice place to eat.

"This looks good" I said. "It's a pizzeria" Kim said. "I can see that" I said. "You really wanna eat in here, haven't you eat to much pizza already?" Kimberly asked. "Well because I'm Italian you don't have to think that I always eat pizza" I said laughing. "By the way my mom cooked so Colombian food all over the place" i said. "Hmm okay than"

-

When we were walking back home we bumped into someone. "I'm sorry- wait a minute you are Alvaro Morata" I said. "Hello who are you?" He asked. "I am Naely and this is Kimberly" Kim punched me. "Ouch Why?- oh wait this is Kim" I said. "Well nice to meet you ladies" he said and winked. "I am your new water girl" i said hyper. "Nice a new friend in the big family" he said smiling. "We need to go" Kim said. "Okay I see you tomorrow" Alvaro yelled. "Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Why the hurry?" I asked. "Because" Kim said.

POV Kimberly Gomez Smith

Ugh I hate football, why are people into it, it's just some dumb guys kicking a ball and they get millions of euros because of it. My dad and brother are very into football, naely' dad and little brother too and naely her self.

"England will change your opinion about football,if you thought we were crazy this people are all me" Naely yelled. "I can't live with more people like you" I said and he laughed. "Deal with it, you will change" Naely smirked.

I rolled my eyes and set som music on the speakers. "SHE SAID, BOY, TELL ME HONESTLY. WAS IT REAL OR JUST FOR SHOW?, YEAH. SHE SAID, "SAVE YOUR APOLOGIES! BABY, I JUST GOTTA KNOW" Naely yelled trough the hallways. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled laughing. "YOU CANT SING" I yelled. "BITCH LIKE YOU CAN SING" I hear a laughing Naely yelling from her room where she is packing her stuff.

Should I Come with her? "Hey Naely?" I asked. "Yeah?" "Is it possible to still come with you" I asked. "Let me call my boss" she said.

"Hello With Naely Gonzales I'm the new water girl" "yeah I have a question, they said I could bring a friend Because it's my first time and it's away" "I know it's a bit late but is it possible to bring my best friend with me?" "Uhu yeah, thank you sir, yeah she is Kimberly Gomez" "yes that's she, you know her?" I looked strange. "Oh that is really cool, okay I will say she has to wear a jersey, thank you sir" "bye" I looked at her. "Well you are famous here, you work for a thing that sponsors a couple clubs but because you kinda famous it's good you wear a chelsea shirt" I nodded. "I have enough for you" she said.