2. -Sanne-

Naely Gonzales

Finally. It is match day!!! I jump out of my bed and get dressed. When I am done I see that sleeping beauty is still in her bed. "KIMBERLY GOMEZ SMITH!!" I screamed. "WACK UP!!" I pulled the blankets off her. She looked at me with fire in her eyes. "I AM AWAKE!" She yelled and took the blankets. "Kim, it is match day! We gotta go." I explained. She sighed badly. "Give me that shirt." She rolled with her eyes and waited till I gave her  shirt. "Thanks" everybody could recognise the sarcasm in her voice. She walked in to the bathroom.

"NAELY MAKE SOME BREAKFAST!" I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I made us sandwiches and a cup of tea.

In a few minutes Kim came in and she looked still sleepy. "Here eat something. We have to look good at my first day." I was so excited. "I hope for you nobody yells at me. Because if that happens, I am gone." I nodded and smiled at Kim.

"Try to be happy, okay? It is my first day and I don't want to ruin it." I gave her the puppy eyes. Kim smiled and said yes.

After our breakfast we weet  to my new work!! It is weird to call it work. It is more like a dream that I am living.

It is so big and awesome! We walked to the reception and I told the woman who I am. She rolled her eyes. "Welcome to this family." The woman said with a fake smile. I gave her a real smile and asked her where I have to be. "If you go to the first right, and then second left,  you'll and up with some doors. You have to go in to the second room." The woman gave me a map and pointed to the place I have to be.

"Come Kim." I said excited. I took her hand and walked in the right direction. I knocked softly on the door. "Come in." I heard. I walked in to the room with Kim right behind me.

"Hello, I am Nealy  Gonzales. I am the new water girl." The man looked at me and smiled. "Great you are on time. We will go15 minutes. You can stay in the room next door, till we go. Get yourself a drink." He told me with a big smile and he sounded really nice.

"And are you Kimberly Gomez Smith?" He asked gently to my friend who is standing next to the door. She looked up at the man. "Yes I am." She said and smiled. Wauw. Kim can smile. "But please call me Kim." She said even nicer. Wauw, this day is full of surprises. Kim is kind in a footballclub!

"Welcome, make it yourself comfortable." Kim nodded and walked with me to the other room.

"Hey Naely!" I looked behind me and saw Álvaro Morata. "Hey!" I waved nicely to him. "Hi." I heard Kim saying. Álvaro walked to us.

"Have you seen Eden?" He asked. "No, sorry, why?" "He would get us some coffee, but he didn't cone back." He explained.

"Maybe he is already back and is waiting for you." Kim said with a smile. I nodded. "You can look in your room." I said. "Yeah I will." Álvaro wanted to go back but turned again to us.

"You two are going to sit with us." "You are not my boss." Kim said softly, I think Álvaro didn't hear it. "I would like that." I said with a smile. "Cool, see you in the bus in 10."

Kim walked in the room and get herself a coffee. "Stay nice." I told her. "I try my best." She said. "Try harder!"

We walked with some other people to the place where we would leave and go to West Bromwich. The footballers were checking stuff. Kim and I were just talking about some random stuff till Álvaro interrupted us. "Girls, please. Come with us." He took our hands and pulled us along to the group.

"Guys, those two pretty ladies are Nealy and Kim." All footballers looked at us. It felt like a movie or something like that. "Hey guys!" I said happily, with a big smile I looked at everybody. "You have to meet Eden, Marcos, David and just everybody!" "Yeay!" I said enthusiastic but soft. This is the dream!!

When the whole team had introduced them self we went in to the bus. "Naerly!" Yelled one of the guys. I turned around and saw a hand waving at me, Eden. I walked to him and took the seat beside him. We were talking about alot of stuff until we were finally arrived.

POV KIMBERLY GOMEZ SMITH

I was listening to some music while I looked outside. I was glad that nobody took the seat beside me. I didn't want any weird guy beside me.But I have to be honest. Naely was right, some are really handsome.

I felt a hand on my shoulder ant turned around. I think this guy is named Marcos, but I am not sure. "Come, we are arrived." He told me. I walked with them. When we were outside I saw Naely talking with a man. "Kim, come." Naely took my hand and followed the man.

After a wheil the match started. I sat on a chair and watched how the guys were playing the game. Naely was doing her job and tried her best not to yell at the footbal players, she failed. She screamed so much.

After the match we were going to the bus and again I sat alone. Naely sat beside a random guy. I don't know his name anymore.

"Hey." I looked at the guy, Marcos I think. "Hi." "Did you enjoy the match?" "Yes." I said to be kind, I didn't really mean it. "Let me guess, you are not in to football?" I nodded. "Sorry." Marcos started laughing. "It is not a problem."

"What do you like?" He asked gently. I shrugged my shoulders. "What kind of music do you like?" He asked. I showed him my playlist. "Shall we?" He put a earplug in my ear and he did one in his ear.

We were really fast back. Naely wanted to stay with the guys, but I really wanted to go home. After 15 minutes we went home. I cooked some dinner we ate it and after that we went to bed, we were so tired.

nerdy_big_red_dog