5. -salisa-

POV Kimberly Gomez Smith

I woke up because SOMEONE turned on very hard bad music on. "GOD NAELY!!" I yelled. "Breakfast?" She asked. "YES THANK YOU" I yelled. I grabbed my laptop and did some work.
"Naely BlackBear you serious right now?" I said walking down. "Please baby please baby talk slow!" She sings, not sings yells on the music.

-

"NAELY THE DOOR!" I yelled. It was like 7 o'clock now. Naely walked in her pyjama to the door. "Oh hey you're already here" Naely Said. "Yeah it's seven o'clock dumb ass" Alvaro laughed. "Nice pyjama" a girl said. "Do you need some help?" The girl asked. "Yes thank you" Naely answered.

"This is Kimberly, Kim this is Alice" Naely Said. "Hey" Alicia said. "Hey" I run upstairs because I had to get ready.

3e person

Naely had a nice short dress white on top and black under that and a panty. With white Nike air max shoes. She grabbed a leather jacket and Alice did her hair. She has curls in her hair and a little make-up on her face.

Kimberly wore a black dress with a panty and with high heels and style hair. Little make up. She had a nice jacket. She looked beautiful. She walked down stairs and Marcos couldn't take his eyes from her.

"You look so beautiful!" Alice said hyper. "You really do" Naely said. "You both look amazing too" Kim said.

-

Arrived at the restaurant Eden tried not to stare at Naely. But he still did while talking with her. "You look so beautiful" Eden told her. "You look handsome tho" Naely said to her idol. "who is that on your lock screen?" He asked. "That is only the hottest singer ever, Maluma tho" she said. "And on your home screen?" He asked. She forgot who was on her home screen so she opened her phone and Eden saw himself. "Who is that handsome guy, is that the best footballer of the world?" He smirked. "Nope it's just Eden Hazard" she said with embarrassed red cheeks. "Oh okay hey me" he said. "I just like this picture stop hating" Naely said. "I didn't hate" Eden laughed.

"So you coming with me tonight or am I welcome at yours?" Marcos smirks. "Not here tho!" She said with a warnings face. "And at mine" Kim said. "Alice you want a drink?" Kim asked. "I am good with water" she said. Michy looked weird at them.

-

"OH MY GOD PEOPLE MY SONG!!" Naely yelled. She danced like always, fucking weird. She was dancing with Alice Alvaro and Eden. Kim and Marcos were disappeared. "Who can dance salsa?" Naely asked. "You can teach me" michy smirked. "Go away michy, you wanna teach me some salsa shit" a drunk Eden asked. "Sure mate" Naely said.

Naely was very drunk laid down on a couch. "Naely come I get you home" Eden said and helped the poor girl up. "Hey I know you from something! Are you a Formula 1 racer?" Naely asked. "Nope I'm a footballer" Eden said helping the girl walking. "Wow that is cool, I can play football" she said. "Come" she added. She grabbed her key and opened the door from Stamford Bridge. She put a ball on the penalty spot.

"Go stand in that goal" she said. Eden walked to the goal. She stood like Ronaldo. She run and scored a goal. She went on her knees. "NAELY GONZALES RUBIO SCORED THE LAST GOAL FOR CHELSEA, CHELSEA WINS THE CHAMPION LEAGUE" She yelled. Eden laughed very hard.

"I think you mean Drogba" Eden laughed. "Bitch I mean me" she yelled. "Uh guys" Gary said. "You know you can't be here it's forbidden" Gary said. "It's forbidden to let you play" Naely said. Eden was laying on the ground laughing. "It's forbidden to dive or make a hands ball or a foul but bitch people do that too" naely said. "You know you broke in to Stamford Bridge tho" he said. "I have a fucking key Gary" she said. "And she won champions league for us" Eden laughed. "I just did i scored against that tiny guy" she said. And now Gary is laughing. "Let's go home" Eden said.

-

"You can sleep at mine" Eden said. "Yeah thanks" she kissed hem slow and long. And he brought her to his bed. And you know what happens.