-salisa-

POV Naely Gonzalez Rubio

I woke up on my own bed. That's new this week. Eden and i are dating for like a week or maybe two but he still didn't ask me. Tonight we have a New Years party at Michy's. "Do you have the champagne?" Kim asked me to buy some champagne. "Uh" i said. "You joking right" she said a bit angry. "Wait let me think" she wanted to yell. "I have it here" i said grabbing The bottle of champagne.

-

"Here it is Michy's mention" Michy himself said. "And there is my firework" hr smirks. "Can i help you with burn your money" i asked. "Of course honey" Michy smirked even more while saying that.

We walked inside. "We have champagne" i said. "I have kids" Eden said. "I bring you guys home okay after 12 o'clock" Eden said. "That's because if you stay your daddy is not able to drive anymore" I laughed. "Naely!" Leo yelled running to me. Eden was talking to Yanis. I was walking around with Leo in my arms.

-

"AAAAAAAHHH TWENTY SECONDS" Michy yelled. Edens kids were sitting in frond of the tv. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6,-" "happy new year!!" Michy yelled way to early. When the clock stopped and it was exactly 12 o'clock Edens lips founded mine. After the kiss he whispers something in my ear. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" he whispers. "Yes" i gasps. He kissed me again and than Leo jumped on me.

"Hey leo" i smiled. "Happy new year" he smiles. "Happy new year Leo" i said. "Papa Samy is sleeping" Yanis said after he made a round with Thibaut. "Hey babe" Kim said. I drink my champagne like its apple juice.

"I bring the kids home" eden said. "Please watch her i don't want her drunk already" eden said to Azpi. "Sure mate" he said but the moment he left, azpi grabbed a bottle of tequila, who wants some" he yelled. "Me me me me" i said.

"Honey I'm going, happy new year" Kim said to me. "Happy new year Kim, why don't you stay?" i asked. She looked at Marcos who was talking with Cesc and his girl. "I have a office party" she lied. "Adios amor" Marcos said to me. "Ey Alonso where you going" i yelled. "I'm going to bed I'm tired.

"Hey baby" he said when eden went to sit next to me. "Tequila really" eden knows his friends so well. "Can i have another beer" I asked. "Nope" eden said. "WHYYYY" I yelled. "Your you have a beer princess" michy said. "Thank you Michy" i said and hugged him. He slowly gets to my ass with his hand. And eden saw it happen.

-

"Please michy you dont have a chance by her she is way out of your league" he said. "What no we are meant to be" Michy said. "This is how you do that" eden said. He grabbed my hand pull me close kissed me while touching my ass. Than let go of me.

"Come sit down babe" eden said who was damn drunk. Michy was looking at me sitting on Edens lap en Edens big smirk. "Damn that guy is good at everything" michy said grabbing another vodka.

POV Kimberly Gomez Smith

"Babe I don't like lying" Marcos said to me. "Just keep it a secret I always told Naely to never date a footballer but I'm dating one before her" i said. "She'll get it sweetie if you in love you in love" he said. "And now I wanna go in your bed" he said. "Nope we have a office party to go to" i said. "Wait you were serious?!" "Love your big eyes yes i was" i said.

-

At the party i was bored as fuck so I just got my self drunk while Marcos was talking to some of my colleges, they don't even know it's Marcos Alonso they are talking to. "I think Alonso is a shitty player" I yelled. "Babe come here for a second" he said. I wanted to stand up but I felt.

"How much did you drink" Marcos laughed helping me up. "Enough to fall" i said. "Maybe we just go home" he said. "Than you can call a Uber" i said he let go of me and in no time i sat on the ground again. "Damn girl" my friend said. I really like him he is like my best guy friend.

The Uber came and when i sat i fall a sleep. On Marcos his lap.

"We're at your house" he said. He brought me into the place and waited till I was asleep. Than he went to the couch and crashed there.

I heard eden and naely coming in. "I love you so much Eden" She yelled. "What WHy is MArcOS here" she said, yelled. "IM TRYING TO SLEEP HOES" he yelled. Marcos said for me, that is so cute he really cares about me and- oh shit. I run the the bathroom through up. Iew i hate this.

And i heard what happened between Eden and Naely i dont wanna picture that.