4. -Sanne-

Naely Gonzales Rubio

I went to my work. I had to help with the practice. I told everybody that I am present and changed in to my sporty uniform. I walked to the field and saw the coach and trainer.

Nefore i could go to them a hand took mine. "Hey!" The sweet voice said happily. I turned around. "Hey!" I said to Eden. All the footballers walked to the trainer, but Eden didn't. "How are you?" "I am great, how about you?" I asked kind. "Hazard!!" Screamed a deep voice. Eden smiled and run to the other guys.

During the training I filled bottles and pumped up a few balls. After the practice I changed in the dressroom.

"Naely!" I turned around and saw Álvaro. "Can you come with us to a party tomorrow?" He yelled. I nodded. "I would love to!" "Ask if Kim can come with you!" Screamed Marcos. I giggled and said yes.

When I came home I saw Kim sitting with the laptop on her lap. "Hey Kim." I said and sit next to her. "Hi." She said and was typing.

"Wanna hang out with the boys tomorrow?" I asked but she ignored me. "Kim?" Again no answer. I tool her laptop. She looked angry at me. "Naely?!" She said loud. "Hey kim, wanna hang out with the boys tomorrow?!" I repeated.

"I have to do alot of work." I saw the stressed look on her face and sighted. "Pleasee." I begged her. "I am sorry Naely but-" "Marcos will be there too." I said and I saw a little smile on her face. "I will think about it." "Good." I said with a smile.

Kim took her laptop and did what she was doing. I turned on the TV and watched a stupid movie. After the movie I was getting ready for bed. My phone rang, I looked and saw that Eden was calling me.

N: hey Eden, what's up?
E: hey, I was thinking...
N: yeah?
E: The guys and I are getting dinner before the party tomorrow, after training. Wanna join?
N: yes, I would love too
E: great, talk to you tomorrow
N: yes, see ya

I went to bed and felt a sleep.

nerdy_big_red_dog