-sanne-

POV Kimberley Gomez Smith
I got off bed and sneaked to Marcos, who was still on the couch. Nealy was probably still  in bed with Eden. I gave Marcos a soft kiss on his cheek. "Good morning." I said. Marcos did his eyes open but turned around and closed them again. I sighed. "Wake up, I want breakfast!" I yelled and pushed him off thw couch. I laughed when I was on the ground moaning. "You bitch!" He yelled. He stood up and start tickling. I laughed and felt on the couch. "STOP!" I shouted laughing. "What did you say?" He asked sarcasticly. "Please stop Marcos." I said softly while laughing. "You want me to stop?" He asked and tickled faster with his vingers under my shirt. "Yes please." I screamed. "Okay love." He stopped but his hands didn't move. He came closer and kissed me. His lips went lower, but I stopped him. "Marcos, we are not alone." I explained. Marcos sighed. And walked to the kitchen. "How do you want your egg?"

POV Nealy Gonzales Rubio
"Good morning babe." I felt soft lips on mine. "Good morning." I said and stretched. "Hangover?" I asked. "No, you?" "No." I said. "Wanna take a shower?" He asked gently and went with his fingers. I smiled and nodded. "But we better hurry cause I am hungry." Giggled I. "Ofcourse babe." Eden and I walked to the shower. We were done in 15 minutes. We dressed up and went walked, hand-in-hand to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I saw Kimberly and Marcos laughing together. When they saw us Kimberly started blushing Marcos just kept smiling. There is happening something here. "We leave the two of you alone." I said with a big smile. I took Eden with me and walked outside. "Why did you want to leave them." "Maybe that Kim will finally fall in love." I said giggling.

--

"I have practice tomorrow." Eden said. I didn't want to go home after our breakfast so we went to the cinema. The movie just finished. "I know, I have to work tomorrow." "I know darling." Eden sighed and put his arm around me. "Come with me, the childeren are with their mother." Eden hold my both hands and looked in my eyes. I saw how hapoy he was. "Okay, I will sleep with you tonight." I smiled. We walked to his house.

Eden opened the door and we went to the living room where we watched tv.
--
"Shall I make dinner?" I asked to Eden. "Alright, but if you do that I am going out for a run." He said. I nodded. I went to the kitchen and looked for food. I found food to make spaghetti. So I started with cooking.

POV Kimberly Gomez Smith
"Babe, what about telling it everybody tonight." Marcos said. I sighed. I didn't even know what to answer. Marcos hold my hands and looked in my eyes. "Are you afraid?" "Later, okay?" "Okay love." He gave me a kiss.

"Kim, do you have anything planned for tonight?" He asked gently. I looked down. If I didn't had work I could hang out with Marcos! "Yes, i have to do things for work." Marcus put his finger under my chin and pushed my head higher so I could look him in his eyes. "If you dont have time tonight, we should do something right now." He grinned and had a naughty look in his eyes. "What do-" he pushed his lips on mine and his hands on my ass. He lift me and walked kissing to my bedroom. "You have to leave." I said soft. "I go when I am done with you." He said and just did was he was doing.

POV Nealy Gonzales Rubio
I was finished and was decking the table. Until Eden came back from the shower. "Is the food done?" He asked and hugged me. "Yes it is." I said and kissed him. After dinner we sat down on the couch and talked about the next football game. He said he wanted the kids to come but they are with their mom, so he was a bit sad. "I know something to make you happy." I walked to him and took a seat on his lap. "Maybe you like this." I whispered in his ear. I started to kiss him slowly. "Nealy, I have a match and you have work tomorrow. We should go to bed. It is already late." He said. I looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure?" "No." He kissed me and pulled me closser.  "Can I sleep here tonight?" "Always baby." He kissed me and  squeezed my ass."But we go to bed, it is 11 o'clock." "I am not tired yet." I told him. He rolled with his eyes. "What about watching a movie in bed?" He proposed. I nodded. "Fine." We went upstairs and we were getting ready for bed so we could watch a movie. We end up with a random romcom. A call of Kim interrupted the movie. "I'll be right back." I walked out of the room and answered the phone. "Whats up?" I asked. "Where the hell are you?!" She yelled trough the phone. "At Eden's" "Okay, but can you answer my texts next time? I was worrying." "Yes mom." I laughed. I heard her chuckle. "Good night." I said. "Good night." I walked back and put my phone on the charger. "What was wrong?" Eden asked gentle. "Nothing." I answered and I was lying close tk him until I fell asleep

nerdy_big_red_dog