3. -Salisa-

POV Naely Gonzales Rubio

"It is kinda funny Im blond and My second last name means blond" I said to michy. "How can a Colombian be blond?" He asked. "Just" I said.

"Nice to know you I'm done with this let's go Naely" Kim Said and grabbed my arm. "Byeee" I yelled. "good win!!" I yelled.

POV Eden Hazard

"I'm done Eden I can't take this anymore!" Natacha Said. "But the kids?" "Keep them" "Jesus you're so irresponsible" I said. "Eden the kids love you more" Natacha Said. "Here I have signed it already" she said giving me a divorce paper and her weddings ring. "But-" she was already gone. How can I tell The kids this.

I wasn't in love with her but still. I think she knew it. I think that's why she left.

I heard my phone I called someone.

Naely 💦😍

Wauw she made her own name.
I wasn't thinking why do I call her?

"Hello? Eden?" She said. "Hey I'm sorry I called you by accident" I said embarrassed. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm okay" I said. "I know you lying what's wrong?" She asked. She sounds mature but I'm three years older. "Eden?" She asked. "I'm sorry, I eh I just divorced" I said. "Wow that is really something, you want some company?" She asked. "Uh-" "I'm coming if you send me your address" she said without letting me finish. "Well okay I send it" I smiled. What a nice girl. I knew we had a special connection the day I saw her.

-

Someone rang the bell and I opened the door. I'm attacked by a hugging girl. "Well hello" I said laughing. "You okay are your kids okay?" She said. "Yeah they stay here I didn't tell them yet" she nodded.

My phone kept ringing. "Why is everyone calling" I said. "Well that's maybe my fault" she said and she became a little red. "What" I laughed. "People sent message and I said I'm going and people are asking okay" she said with a little embarrassed laugh. "It's okay" I Said.

She smiled. "Where's Kim?" I asked. "She is going to pick me up later" Naely Said. I nodded.

-

Azpi opened the door kinda with angry or something. With very much noice. "EDEN HOW ARE YOU!" Thibaut yelled. "I'm okay" I said. "See!" Michy Said. "Oh I know why" Michy smirked.

POV Naely Gonzales Rubio

"Where are the other Spanish hoes" I asked. "Ya'll Marcos hoes tho" I said. "Marcos and his four Spanish hoes" Thibaut laughed. "Thibaut you think you're a Spanish hoe so" I Said and everyone laughed. "Marcos was going to a girl, Alvaro quality time with his girl, Cesc has 3 kids so, and 2 Other kids, and Pedro, i don't know kid or something" Cecar Said. I nodded.

-
After a couple drinks
-

"GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG" I yelled randomly and literally everyone laughed. Marcos opened the door and Kim walked behind him. "OH MARCOS WAS WITH KIM!!" I yelled. "No I was alone I came get you and he opened the door, how much did she drink" kim Said. The boys looked at the table. "She drank most of it" Thibaut laughed. "She is a Colombian who lived in Denmark" Kim said. "Let's go" She Said grabbing my arm. "BUT I WANNA STAY" I yelled. "No buts butts are for sitting" Kim said. "Bye naely See you at Stamford bridge, bye kim See you soon" everyone yelled.

POV Kimberly Gomez Smith

Random number

Random number: See you soon 😉
I: yeah it was fun 😊