-sanne-

POV KIMBERLY GOMEZ SMITH

I woke up and felt warm comfortable arms around me. I saw Marcos. "What the hell?" I said softly. I walked to the bathroom, at least I still wear clothes.  With headaches I walked back to wake him up. "Good morning." I said and kissed him softly. "Good mornibg princess." Marcos said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I couldn't remember anything, I wanted to ask him so I sat beside him. "Kim, do you know what happend?" He asked, I was shoocked. "N-no, I hoped you knew it." I looked down and felt my cheeks getting red. "Do you think that we did something?" "I dont know." Marcos said. "Don't worry about it, let's get some breakfast." Marcos get out of bed and walked out of the room.

Pov Naely Gonzales Rubio

"Good morning." I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Eden with croissants. I smiled. "Good moring." Eden threw a shirt to me. First I didn't understand why, but then I found out that I was naked. I quickly changed the shirt. Eden sat next to me and we ate the croissants. "Shit. We gotta go." I said and wanted to go out of bed. Eden pulled me back. "Slow down. We are free today." He explained. I smiled. "So what you wanna do today?" I asked and smirked. "Laying with you in bed." He had even a bigger smirk. I laughed and kissed him. "Wait, your kids!" I shouted. Eden got those big eyes. "Shit! What time is it?" "Noon." I answered. "Bloody hell." He jumped out the bed and put on some pants. He called his ex while he was putting on a shirt. "Naely, stay here, dont move. I'm back in 5 minutes." He said and ran away. I sat there and didn't move. Okay I did. I get my phone and looked at my messages. Kim had text me. 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!' She texted me. I sighed. She has to chill more. 'At Eden's' I answered. I walked to the bathroom and drank some water. I changed into a normal outfit. I heard some people walk in. I didn't know if I should go down stairs. I mean, what if Eden doesn't want me to see his kids. "Kim, come down stairs." Said Eden and took my hand. We walked down stairs and I saw his kids. They are so cute. After we had a smal talk the kids wanted to play a game with us.

Pov Kimberly Gomez Smith
Marcos and I had breakfast at Starbucks and now I am working. "I am home!" Naely yelled. "Hi." I said. "How was your day?" She asked. "Fine, how was your day?" I answered and focussed on my work. "Eden's kids and we played some games and watched movies. We had fun, buttttt, you and Marcos, what happend?" She asked with the biggest smirk and eyes of all time. "Nothing." I said straight away. I got myself a glass of wine and sat beside her again. "I think not, tell me." Naely said and took my wine. I gave her an angry look and grab my wine. "I dont know." I said softly and look away. "You don't know?" Naely laughed. I nodded and drank all the wine. "I need another drink." I said and walked back to the bottle of wine. "Girl first of all, put off those high heels, we are not going any where, you are hurting yourself." I rolled wit my eyes and put my high heel of. I sat beside her and looked at her waiting for her to continue. "Second, you two probably had sex." "I can guess that too." I took another shot wine. "I dont care about the sex part tho, I wish I could remember it. I never get this drunk." I complained. "And drinking more will not solve anything." I said and put the bottle away. "Kim, are you in love?" Nealy asked. I didn't know what to say. I shocked my shoulder and put my laptop back in my lap. "It is better if I am not." I say and focus on my work. "I am going to make us dinner." Naely said and walked to the kitchen. What felt like 5 minutes, but was a half hour, came Naely with a plate to me. "Dinner." She smiled. I put the laptop away and took the plate. "shall we watch a movie?" She asked. "Yes, turn you on the tv, I will finish this." I told her. I finished everything and mailed it to my boss. I changed my PJ's and went back to the couch. Naely had made us some popcorn. While the movie some one knocked on the door. "Did you expect anyone?" I asked her. "No." I stood up and walked to the door. "Hey, what ya doin' here?" I asked shocked when I saw Marcos. I walked outside and closed the door behind my back so Naely couldn't hear us. "I forgot my watch." He explained. I sighed. "Okay, come in." I opened the door again and walked him to my bedroom. He got his watch and walked back. "Bye, talk to you later." I said. "Later." Marcos looked awkwardly at our feet. We looked in each other eyes. Shall we kiss or cuddle? Marcos walked away. I closed the door and went back to Naely. After the movie we went to bed.

nerdy_big_red_dog