Breaking Dawn 3

Breaking Dawn 3

"With the rate the baby is growing and how fast Bella is going through blood, we'll run out before the baby is ready to be delivered."

There was a long second of stunned silence, and Rosalie's grip on Winny's hand was quickly becoming painful. After Winny, Rosalie loved Bella and Edward's unborn child the most. To hear that it would probably die after all she had done to save it was heartbreaking. And Winny saw how much it hurt her friend.

"What if there was a source for blood?" she asked impulsively. All eyes, vampire, human and shapeshifter, turned to look at her. "I'm pretty sure the baby won't be interested in the werewolves blood, but I'm human."

There was another second of stunned silence before Rosalie hissed. Even if she loved the baby growing in Bella's tummy, Rosalie was able to see that once again, Winny was willing to put her life in danger for her sister.

"You can't," Rosalie protested, at the same time Bella was lifting herself up excitedly. Rosalie's words did nothing to stop Bella's mood shift.

"That's great," Bella cheered, completely ignoring Rose's protest. She turned to Carlisle. "When can we open her up? The baby is thirsty."