i

"Tom, please! Please don't let them take me. I can't leave you. I don't want to leave you!" she sobbed, her chocolate eyes were red and puffy, her rosy red cheeks had trails of tears running down her face as she sobbed into her lover's well built chest, wetting his white oxford shirt with huge, salty tears. Her usually neat and manageable hair was frizzy and tangled. Her face had bruises and small cuts like she was abused for a long period of time.

"Shh love, it will be alright. I would die before I'd let them get you." he whispered with his deep, silky voice as he smoothed down her hair with the palm of his hand. His vivid iridescent eyes were bloodshot and dull like he was crying, but he would rather die than admit that. His dark black hair that was usually gelled back and neat was messed up and sticking in different directions. Although unlike his lover, he looked effortlessly beautiful. Both of them had very dark circles under their eyes like they hadn't slept in days. Tom's grip on his lover tightened as soon as he heard footsteps echoing from the gloomy dungeon. They were getting closer and closer. Unlike the other times when there was only one person coming down to the dungeons, the two saw that there were two people who were walking in sync with each other. There were small whimpers coming from the girl Tom was holding close to his chest. Tom had never felt so vulnerable and weak in his entire life. He was always the leader, always intimidating others but now he felt like he was a worm trying to get away from a huge raven looking for its dinner.

"Well, well look what we have here. The two are holding onto each other for dear life." the woman cackled, "Don't worry darlings, we are doing you a tremendous favor killing you off now." the woman's sliver eyes darkening.

"Why don't we start with the girl, eh? After all, it is ladies first." the old man winked at the girl in Tom's chest flirtatiously. Tom spat at them with disgust before the old woman and man duo yanked the petite girl away from Tom. His hands felt colder after she was taken away, he yelled at them but it didn't seem to be working. The girl squirmed against the man's hands, knocking down his wand which fell close to Tom and Tom took it without second guessing. The old man hoisted the girl up in the air and with brute force, he threw her down to the ground. Red liquid gushed from the girl's head and the smell of copper filled the air.

"NO!" Tom screamed, his voice sore. He quickly undid the shackles on his wrist and legs with non-verbal magic as fast as he could while the man and woman were not paying attention to him. Tom pointing the wand made of Birch wood towards the woman, disarming her and grabbing his wand which flew towards him from the woman's pudgy hands. Rage filled his body as he pocketed his own wand and used the old man's wand to mutter the unforgivable killing curse.

"Avada Kedavra." a flash of green light hit the man square in the chest before he moved on to the lady, who was now shivering with fear. He muttered the same curse, his green eyes darkening. Then with a snap, he broke old man's wand in half so the ministry couldn't track the spell back to him. Tom crouched down to the pale, lifeless, limp body of the girl in front of him. He shook her as hard as he could, trying to wake her up and regain her consciousness. He even tried the 'enervate' spell but nothing seemed to work.

"Hermione! Please, wake up! Please, don't leave me." he sobbed, not caring that he was in his weakest state.

"Hermione!"

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER! WAKE UP!"

"HERMIONE GRANGER! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! DON'T MAKE ME USE THE WATER SPELL ON YOUR FACE!" Ginny Weasley screamed in her best friend's ear. Hermione jumped back into reality as her forehead collided into Ginny's freckled face which was leaning down at her, "Ouch, that hurt. Harry and Ron are waiting for you downstairs. You better hurry up or they are going to be in a bad mood that you kept them waiting for breakfast and you know how much Ron loves food!" the redhead said rubbing her forehead where Hermione hit her.