Chapter 24

"I've been promised a back rub in the shower

"I've been promised a back rub in the shower."

I hear her giggle quietly. "No, I said, I'd love to wash your back, some other time. No promises there. And I didn't even mention a back rub."

"Well, you mentioned it now! Come on, up, up!" I push her out of the bed and towards the bathroom.

Despite her initial protests, she ends up giving me rather decent back rub. Not that I had that many in my life but this one just felt really good. I can feel her stop to examine my scars every so often, then give each one a special rub. She felt them yesterday but now she's seeing them for the first time and she's giving them the same attention she gave to the ones on my chest. After she's done she moves to wash rest of my body and when she finds me hard again I turn to her with a smirk.

"Guess we are not done yet." And with a wink, I stand behind her, grab her shoulders and try to move her to the wall. She smiles at me but I can feel her tensing up under my hands.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm done."

"Why? Still sore?"

"Yeah."

"You just gave me the 'show and tell' lesson about how to go slow. Come on, I'll go easy on you, promise!"

I slide my hands down her arms until I get to her wrists, I grab them and move them so her palms rest flat against the wall. Stepping closer to her, I nudge her legs open with my knees but she still seems reluctant to move. I kiss the side of her neck and whisper in her ear.

"If it'll hurt just say so and I'll stop. Trust me." I nudge her legs again and she gives in, standing with her legs wide apart. "That's my girl." I rasp quietly. She then bends her back pushing her ass against me in the process, giving me another idea entirely. I ran my palms over her cheeks looking at the little hole there. 

I might take too long because she seems to realize what I'm thinking about and yelps. "Oh no, you don't!"

I look up to see her watching me with a startled expression. Yeah, she knows exactly what I'm thinking about.

"What about this?" I slip one of my hands around her and up to close it around her throat, but without any pressure. "You like that?"

She hums and nods. "Yeah, sometimes I like to feel how fast my pulse is when, you know, I'm about to come."

"Do you like when someone else holds it?"

She shifts nervously under me. "I don't know, I never asked anyone to do it. It's not like I can really feel it with someone else's hand."

"I'll leave my hand here to feel it, yeah?" She doesn't say anything but she does turn her head forward and rubs her ass against me. I guess that's a permission to continue and I grind my dick against her while sliding my other hand up from her cheek to play with her breasts and nipples, then down to her pussy to rub her clit.