Chapter 27

We barely made it home

We barely made it home. I'm glad I didn't crash the car because we couldn't get our hands off each other during the whole ride home. I close the door behind us with my foot and sit her on the cabinet by them, knocking down most of the things on it in the process. I can't stop kissing her, it feels so good. 

She buried her hands in my hair, after a moment I feel them move to my shoulders, then on my chest and go back to my hair like she couldn't decide where to touch me. 

I move straps of her shirt and bra down, exposing her chest to me, my hands linger to play with her breast for a moment before moving south to push her skirt up, all while still kissing her. I grab her panties wanting to rip them off, but I change my mind, so I break the kiss and look at her, tugging on them.

She gets the message right away and pulls her hands from me, to use them to lift herself up from the cabinet a little, just enough for me to strip them off of her. 

I slide my hands up her legs, my eyes following them. Reaching her pussy I touch her to check how ready she is. And God is she ready, she's soaking. My eyes flick to her face and I see her lick her lips. 

She quickly reaches for me and tugs on my shirt to pull it off. I move between her legs to kiss her some more. 

Her hands start working on my belt and the buttons on my pants. 

As soon as I'm free of them I grab her ass and push all the way inside her, making her gasp. 

She grasps my shoulders and holds on for dear life once I start with the hard pace. Then moves her legs around my waist and I reach for one holding it up by the back of her knee, my other hand stays on her ass to hold her in place.

It feels amazing. She feels amazing. I want all of her, I want to own her. My mouth travels down to her throat, I suck on it and can feel her pulse. I slow down my pace and whisper in her ear. "I wanna do something. I wanna try something with you."

"What?" she breathes out. He hands move from my shoulders down onto my arms once the pace decreased.

I continue thrusting slow and deep into her while sliding my hand over her belly and her chest up to her neck and I close my fingers around it, squeezing slightly, then little harder. "This" She grasps my wrist quickly but doesn't try to move it away. I feel more than hear her take in a deep breath, then she moves her head back, slowly as if she was trying if I let her. I do, but I let my hand resting where it is.

She's silently searching my eyes for a moment, then asks, "How-" I feel her swallow under my fingers. "How would you-? What would you do?"

I smile at her, curiosity is better than plain no. I let go of her neck, grab her by her ass with both of my hands, pushing her against me. Then lift her up and move towards the couch. I lay her down and pull her by her legs to the edge where I kneel on the ground between them. I move over her pushing my cock inside her again, causing her to make a small breathless noise.