Chapter 23

"-I wanna fuck, how about you?" I ask while squeezing her ass with my other hand pushing her even closer to me, letting her feel I'm more than ready to go

"-I wanna fuck, how about you?" I ask while squeezing her ass with my other hand pushing her even closer to me, letting her feel I'm more than ready to go. But she's not apparently because she presses her hands against my chest trying to make some room between us. I lean back to see her face. She's blushing but keeping eye contact. "What?"

"Umm, well, it's not that I don't want to." I see her gulp. "I'm just a bit sore after yesterday, so, maybe you could... we could go slow this time. You know, more gently?"

She got me lost at slowly, how the fuck do you fuck slowly? You either fuck or you don't. I could try for her I guess, but for the gentle part? I don't even know how to start trying with that one. I never really thought about it, I never had to be. The two words 'fucking' and 'gently' don't fall into the same category where I am concerned. And she's still looking at me expectantly, waiting for what exactly? In the end, it's her who breaks the silence.

"What? You're looking at me as if I grew a second head. " Yeah, I think that one is more likely to happen. "Come on. Tell me what are you thinking so hard about?" Well if she wanna know.

"I'm thinking I won't like that. I've never even tried to be gentle because it's not the way I like to do it. You were here yesterday. You know how I like it. I know how I like it. You got off alright, more than once, so why change it?"

"Look." She stops to think about it for a moment. "Okay, I get it, this isn't really your thing, but it's mine. As much as I enjoyed yesterday, I like gentle lazy sex once in awhile. We did it your way, let me show you my way now."

First thing that came to my mind is 'what does it matter what her thing is?', when I realized that it actually does matter to me. I want her to enjoy herself with me. I want her to come to my bed willing and happy and to leave it as satisfied as me. So, I guess it won't kill me to try something different for once.

"Alright, what do you want me to do then?" Her face lights up as soon as I say that. She starts to push me toward my room, with the biggest smile I saw on her so far.

"You don't have to do a thing, you just lie down and enjoy." One of her hands slides up over my shoulder and behind my neck and she uses it as a leverage to pull herself up for a kiss. No, not a kiss, she gives me few small pecks before licking my lower lip with the tip of her tongue. I bend to kiss her properly but she moves away and pushes me down on my bed. I sit down, but when she pushes some more for me to lie down I don't budge. I can't explain it, but I just don't want to be lying with her standing over me. She gives me a questioning look but I only shake my head 'no'. She doesn't let it discourage her though. She takes a step back and with a, "Okay, I'll go first." she starts to work on her clothes until she's completely naked in front of me.

That little striptease was enough to make me hard and to set my mind on the right track. I reach for her, grabbing her hips I pull her to me and before I really think about what I'm doing I'm biting her right tit. Her hands shot up to grasp my hair and I hear her suck in her breath sharply. It wakes me up from my horny daze and I realize that this probably wasn't what she had in mind when she talked about gentle sex, crap. When I look up I see her eyes are wide but she's sporting an amused smile, she looks gorgeous. I move my hand to the place I just bit and massage it to ease any pain she might feel. It wasn't as harsh as to break the skin but there is a red and even little blue imprint visible.