Chapter 5

After Naima's encounter with Taw. . .no, Mr. Abdul Rahim (Naima had decided to refer to him formally so he didn't start to think they could be acquaintances let alone friends of any sort. )

She quickened her steps to her next class which was English. Hopefully, In Shaa Allah, she didn't have that class with him too.

When she entered the class the one person her gaze found was Belinda and she hand seen her too. Naima walked over to her.

"Salam, Belinda." Naima waved.

"Erm Salam?" She said with a confused smile.

"It's a greeting in my religion."

"Oh okay then. Salam to you too." She grinned. She pointed to the seat behind her. "The seat behind me is free. If you would like to."

Naima nodded. "I would love too."

Naima took the seat behind her and everyone else started to file one by one into the class.
One girl walked straight to where Naima sat.

She had blonde hair which from Naima's knowledge had been dyed. (Her mom ran a salon a while back.)

What's up with girls and their love for blonde hair?
Ergo it was a nice hair color but everyone was unique with their own color of hair.

[NB: I have no problem with natural blondes or dyed blondes. They are all pretty girls. Everyone has a right to do what they want.]

She was wearing a short dress...too short.
She was just standing there gazing at Naima and eyeing her.

"Are you gonna get up from my seat or do I have to make someone make you do it?" She said in an annoying ear piercing voice.

Naima didn't feel like fighting with anyone or having an argument with her to get her to be noticed. Belinda looked back to see the commotion going on.

"You came to meet her there so why should she be the one to get up. . .Ahens3m." (Annoyance)

Naima had no idea what she meant by that but it sounded bad to her.

"Whatever, take the seat, terrorist bitch and you, black monkey slave, mind your own business next time." She said with a glare and flicks her hair at them.

Calling Naima a terrorist, she could tolerate. She had heard it before but not insulting someone to being a monkey and a slave. Heaven no!

Something clicked in Naima and she held unto the girl's dress and pulled her back.

"Who do you think you are talking to!? Don't you dare mess with Belinda or I swear! I won't be able to control myself with what I will do."

How it happened, Naima could barely recall. But now, she was holding the girl by her hair and she was whimpering in pain. Just then the English teacher entered the class.

Her luck.
She would have pulled her hair out if she had been given more time.
Naima let go of her.

"You bitch!" She screamed in anger

"What's going on here?" He asked them.

It was like everyone in the class supported her or something so they all pointed fingers at Naima.

"It's her fault. She just started pulling Lacey's hair out of nowhere like a rabid dog." one of the girls who I think is part of her little gang said.