Stalking guide 101

Hinata's PoV

I'm officially a stalker. I've called it. Stalking 101 with Hinata... step 1: follow the so-called 'stalkee' non-stop, step 2: don't lose sight of the 'stalkee', and step 3: never get spotted by the 'stalkee'. Okay... there's one exception: don't follow them into the toilet, because that's just OTT and downright creepy.

Step 1: follow the 'stalkee' non-stop, complete! May or may not have followed him around like a lost puppy without a mother, but that's not the point. And yes, I may have been given some weird stares but that's not the point here. The point is to stalk and observe from the distance. If you haven't guessed yet, I'm stalking 'The King', Bakageyama, but the who is not important right now, the stalking is!

Step 2: don't lose sight of the 'stalkee', um... that one was a little harder. How am I supposed to know what he gets up to when I'm not in his class, how am I supposed to stalk him? At least I can secretly daydream about him in class without him finding out. I mean if he saw me in my own little fantasies, he would just call me a 'dumbass' and tell me not paying attention is why I fail my exams all the time. Um, excuse me... he's no better than me, he had to re-sit a test too.

Anyway, stalking him was such a success until he had to disappear and I physically couldn't find him for the rest of the day, until after homeroom. I then continued following him, wondering what he does after school. Until... I realised where he was heading when he walked down a path too familiar to me. Volleyball. The reason we met in the first place. Volleyball. The way my cover was broken...

Step 3: never get spotted by the 'stalkee'. That backfired when we were nearing the gym. A rouge volleyball flew out of the gym and ended up hitting me straight in the face. Except it didn't reach my face... there was no impact. So, I opened my eyes and saw an angel. A tall, dark and handsome angel from some far away land. Kageyama's quick reflexes and beautiful volleyball skills saved my face from being smashed. My heart felt all gwaaah. But instead of the bloody nose I would have probably gotten from that volleyball, my face grew hot and flustered.

And that's how I ended up in here in the bathroom. Locked away in the bathroom stall, completely flustered, trying to calm down. And that's, also, how Suga-senpai (also known as my second mum) ended up outside the bathroom stall, trying to comfort me and explain what the frick actually just happened.