Sleepovers and Sobbing

Hinata's PoV

Why does my mum have to be so nice all the time? Kageyama could've walked home, not many people are gonna mess with the King. He's pretty scary if you think about it. Especially when he's angry.

Kageyama didn't fit into any of my clothes so he couldn't change into any pjs. So he just took off his gym shorts and kept his shirt and boxers on. Can you blame me for quickly running off to the bathroom when he had changed, to hide my obvious nosebleed? I need to get a grip of myself. I'm lucky I didn't have another problem to fix if you know what I mean, but I might soon if he continues to be so hot. I mean, I didn't know he was actually that ripped.

After I dealt with my nose bleed, trying to hide any evidence of it from Kageyama, I returned to my room where my mum was setting up an extra bed. I'm so happy she didn't forget because it would've been so awkward if we would have had to share a bed. I definitely wouldn't have been able to control myself as much as I did before.

And now we are just laying in bed. No words are being exchanged. No words breaking the silence. A silence that is now awkward and not comforting at all, like the walk home was.

Though I'm tired now, I might as well sleep...

Kageyama's PoV

The dumbass fell asleep after the long period of awkward silence. And I'm not gonna lie... he's adorable when he sleeps. He curls up into a ball as if protecting himself from anything that could attack him during the night. It's so cute... he's literally like a tiny baby. He's even drooling, and yes I know that's pretty gross, but he looks so cute even with the drool.

Why does he have to go to bed so early? I'm so bored, I have no one to talk to even though we haven't exactly been talking a lot recently. I am the one who has actually been ignoring him, so I guess it is my fault, though I won't admit that to him.

Omg... shit he's stirring. If he catches me staring at him he's gonna think I'm an absolute creep.

~Tiny Time Skip~

Hinata woke up with a bit of a sweat. He had a confused look on his face as if something had just happened. Though he didn't just wake up, he sort of sprang up from the bed as if there was definitely something wrong. I was a bit confused to why he woke up in this matter but let's not question Hinata when he's looking like a cute little angel due to waking from his beautiful slumber.

The one thing that struck and confused me, however, was what Hinata said straight after waking...

"Don't leave me Kageyama-kun! Don't ever leave me!"

And he continued to sob throughout the night...

AN: OMG what did Hinata dream about. How can Kageyama say no to that cutie!