Volleyball Camp?!

Kageyama's PoV

I was definitely not happy about being woken up by a particular red-head pushing me off the bed not only once, but twice. If I didn't love him as much as I do, I probably would have killed him.

But I guess it all went okay... especially with his dad taking the position we were in when he walked into the room better than I thought he would.

But anyway... Shouyou and I are currently walking, hand in hand if I may add, to school. And before you ask, as it is Saturday, we're not going to school to actually go to class, we have practice this morning with the team.

We walked into the gym, still hand in, not needing to change in the club room as we already came in gym wear from home. We soon began to warm up before being pulled into a meeting by Coach Ukai.

3rd Person PoV

"The holidays are coming up soon so practice shouldn't occur as often. So as an alternative, we have again been invited to Tokyo's training camp. However, unlike last time, the camp will be held at Shinzen High which is where the summer camp is usually held. Since the holidays start next week, we will be in Tokyo not this Monday but the next and be back on the Friday. Of course, I have the consent form for you to take home today and just as a warning, we will be leaving very late at night on Sunday so we can arrive in Tokyo on Monday morning ready for practice. Any questions?" Ukai asked the whole of the team who listened intently, all excited about the upcoming camp.

"Well I guess that's a no," Ukai says as no one seems to answer him, "Well then, get back to practice!"

"Yes, Coach!" Everyone chorused as they got back to their regular drills and small matches.

No of them could wait for the camp ahead...

Edited AN: this AN originally said that this was the end of the book and I was writing a new one. However, I neglected the new book completely so decided to continue with this one.

~Mei