The Not So Dreaded Journey

3rd person

The journey to places that are exciting are always the longest, staring out the window watching the continuous line of trees, wishing to see a change in the scenery. Yet the scenery never changes. One road of pure misery and regret as the awaited destination seems further than actually closer.

And that's exactly how all of the Karasuno boy's volleyball team felt. Some sleeping, some reading, some listening to music, and others just staring at the continuous stream of miserable trees that never change ag the side of the road. A feeling of anger yet joy felt in everyone of the boys as they neared their destination yet hated the long journey.

Nekoma.

The school they were so excited to reach in order to play in some of the most exhilarating practice matches they ever participate in. A series of joyful, frustrating and tiring events was laid out in front of them.

Yet they were still sick and tired of the journey they were currently still on.

Only one person seemed happy about the current situation...

Kageyama Tobio.

Currently he was reading the newest version of Volleyball Monthly with one earphone in, the other connecting him with a certain orange haired ray of sunshine. However, unlike him, the orange haired boy was not currently awake, but asleep with his head ever so slightly resting on Kageyama's shoulder.

It wasn't a lot. A small, cute gesture at that. But it was enough for Kageyama. It was enough to make his heart beat as his boyfriend looked too adorable for his heart not to react.

Small noises of contentment left the shorter boy's mouth every now and then, almost as if he was having an enjoyable dream or reacting to the hand slowly stroking his orange hair, belonging to the dark haired male. It wasn't obvious which one it was but it was most likely the latter.

The majority of the bus chatted their way through the journey to distract themselves from the long distance they had to travel. For most of them the journey didn't seem long.

Nishinoya and Tanaka spent the journey talking about the managers. Having the training camp meant all the female managers from all the teams would be their making both of them extremely happy to be able to see so much beauty in the same place. Though it is evident to the rest of the team that Noya's eyes constantly end up wondering to the timid ace, Asahi, though Noya is too afraid to admit it.

Upon arriving at the camp, everyone slowly put anything they were doing away or people were slowly waking up one by one or being woken up by the team parents. However, they left Hinata to be woken by Kageyama.

Obviously not wanting to startle his lover, Kageyama woke him in the nicest way he could think of. With a kiss to wake sleeping beauty. A few light pecks on the lips caused sleeping beauty to stir and wipe his brown eyes until they cooperated and fully opened to the view of a beautiful angel. However, Hinata wasn't as elegant as sleeping beauty as it took Kageyama a good 10 minutes to convince Hinata to get up, more like drag him out of the bus.

Being the gentlemen he is capable of being, Kageyama carried Hinata's bag for him as Hinata was still adjusting to having just woken up.

As soon as everyone was off the bus, Karasuno was greeted by the memebers of Nekoma's team with Daichi and Kuroo shaking hands, acting like professional captains until Kuroo laughed at their act and pulled him in for a hug, which Suga did not seem impressed with.

When Kuroo released Daichi, they were led to where they were staying over the upcoming week to settle in and catch up with other teams' members.

It wasn't until later, that Karasuno was going to receive a shock.

Omg... I have neglected wattpad so much. I decided to unpublished 'Truth or Dare' as I haven't written new chapters for it in ages. So instead... Surprise. I have decided to continue with this story and not end it yet.

I hope you all enjoy it

~Mei