CASTERS (Chapter 11: The True-Enemy.) NEW!!!

Third Person POV starts now. 3.7k words.

Recap: Tick Tock Town awakened, becoming the final obstacle for the remaining 17 candidates. In order to escape the town they had to ghost their cards, which acted as a repellent that didn't allow them to pass through the barrier. Once the card was ghosted, the town attacked them to keep them from the exit. With only a few hours remaining, will anyone escape the barrier and make their way to district 5? On top of that, Seth activated an incomplete Casterian which took control of his unconscious body. With the help of some new allies, Alex tried to deactivate the Casterian harvesting his magic. In another location, the X Caster had fallen asleep and Ricko Tera-Nara was attempting to wake him up using physical means. The X Caster's defense annoyed Ricko to the point where he blasted him off in an unknown direction. COLLISION! The X Caster and Seth impacted mid air. They both fell, landing on their backs, side by side. Ricko found him and Seth surrounded by 11 other candidates. Immediately after Looking at Seth's face, he realized something. Taking off the X Caster's mask, he revealed that they looked exactly alike. This... is CASTERS.

District 5 - The Courtyard Outside  

Ace Reynard, Gunter Argonist and two other soldiers stand around a Skydarian.

"Seriously?" Ace's eyes widened. "If he's supposed to be guarding Icarus, then what's he doing on the ground?" Ace Reynard, Colonel of District 1. He's a licensed Caster with the official title of Arctic Caster due to his icy attribute gained through becoming a True-Caster. (D1) 

"That's what we're about to find out." Gunter said. Gunter Argonist, Colonel of District 5. He's a licensed Caster with the official title of Mercury Caster due to an internal Relic that amplifies his magical attribute. (D5) "Luckily he's not dead."

One of the soldiers is performing a healing spell on the Skydarian. His eyes opens, as he stares at the individuals looking down at him.

"Good, you're awake. We have questions."

He sits up, his eyes blurred, and flashes of blood and screams run through his head. He tightens his fist then loosens it.

"It happened so fast, mate. One second we're sedating a prisoner, and the next my supervisor's heart is out of his chest." He jumped to his feet breathing heavy. "I remember! Ow! Ow!" He looked to his side and saw that one of his wings were broken. "For fuck sake, me wing's are broken again." His wings turned to magical essence then absorbed into him. "That's much better." His accent and speech pattern differs their own.

"Please, stay focus." Ace asked.

"Right!" He turned to them. "I don't know the full details, but someone terrifying has escaped from Icarus maximum prison."

REWIND - Inside the Barrier of Tick Tock Town

1912 hrs

"Dipping my hand into this fountain will make our cards vanish for 60 seconds." Rano Qu, a temporary True-Caster with pink and black hair that summons and controls pink clouds. (D2) He stands in front of one of the 12 fountains. "Rashi would make escape easy. There's more to this than it seems." A loud splash sounded from the opposite side of the fountain. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" A voice echoed. A pink magic circle appeared beneath Rano's feet. He then jumped up flew into the air. Hovering above, surrounded by pink mossy clouds, he viewed the ground.

"Where am I now? Crap, I'm all wet." Seth, a True-Caster with black and red hair that uses Pyrokinesis, emerges from the water. Seconds after, the shrieks of unknown beasts had sounded. Seth vanished from the fountain and into the street. Objects in the town began to awaken and attack him.