Planting the seed

It was same time the next evening and you were on your way to meet Henry again. You weren't going to tell him who you really were yet, either Pan would tell Henry about your group or he would find out another way, let fate decide. You were a big believer in fate, everything happened for a reason, good or bad. In your eyes everything that happened had a purpose in either your life or someone else's. You learned that when you were younger.

You glided down and saw Henry sat on the floor waiting for you, you landed and crouched down next to him.

"Why so down?" you ask, he looked up startled at your sudden appearance.

"I miss my mums," he replied sadly.

"Mums?" you ask confused. You were all for everyone loving who they wish and you supported that but you didn't know the Storybook changed that much. You read it years ago, you read the Story of the Saviour and Henry. "You have two?" he smiled at your confused expression.  

"Well my adopted mum Regina, she is the evil queen," he told you.

"Oh," you sighed, you, however, knew exactly who she was. "And the other one?"

"My real mum Emma, she's the Savour. Although she won't admit she has magic," he sounded a little sad. As much as you really didn't care you had slightly more heart than the British accented demon.

"Any kind of magic is a powerful thing, it's a gift given to few. If you have it you should use it for whatever you wish, good or evil," you told him sitting down next to him.

"Do you have magic? Or did you, I mean," he asked curiously, you had to be careful how you answered this question, the way you obtained magic was rare and probably unique.

"I did, yes," you replied slowly.

"Where you born with it?" he asked.

"Not exactly," you told him, "Let's just say it was a gift."

"Can you tell me?" he asked smiling innocently.

"You might find out soon," you told him mysteriously, he looked confused, you stood up.

"Okay, wait where are you going?" he asked quickly standing up.

"I must go now, maybe we will talk again" then you vanished into thin air like before.

Feeling crestfallen Henry walked back to camp. Pan had noticed Henry's disappearance much earlier than yesterday, just like you planned.

"Where did you go?" he asked faking curiosity over his annoyance.

Henry paused for a second should he tell Pan the truth? It might be worse if he lied. "I saw that girl."

"What girl?" Pan asked hoping it wasn't Wendy, that part of the plan was for later.

"The spirit one," Henry told him slightly scared of getting told off. Pan was genuinely confused now.

"What spirit? There is no spirit of a girl on the island, I would know," Pan said thinking hard, "What did she look like?"

"Well," Henry thought an image of you coming to his head, "She was very pretty, she was wearing a white dress. She said she had magic when she was alive but wouldn't tell me how she got it. She mentioned it was a gift to her too. What does that mean? Who is she?" Henry asked.

Pan closed his eyes in annoyance, you had started messing with his plan and he didn't like it when you did that, it ended badly last time.

"I must warn you about her Henry, she isn't really a spirit, she is one of the most powerful people in the world, she is even more powerful than me. She is a trickster and a liar. You must be careful Henry she could kill you in a second," He told a bewildered Henry.

"Who is she really?" Henry asked although he doubted Pan would tell him, he was surprised when Pan did tell him.

"I'm only telling you this because its absolutely necessary," the rest of the lost boys had gone quiet and gathered around to listen.

"She is called, Y/N," the boys all looked worried at the mention of her name. "She is even more powerful than the dark one and the evil queen. She is the leader of the group of girls on the island."

"There's a girl group?" Henry asked excitedly. Pan nodded, a few older lost boys smirked at each other. "Can I meet them? Where is their camp?"

"That's the problem, even I don't know where their camp is. Y/N is powerful enough to hide it from those she doesn't want to see it," Pan admitted to Henry, then he looked around and saw the rest of his lost boys frozen and listening to them.

"Get back to work," he yelled annoyed, they all carried on with their jobs quickly, scared to annoy Pan.

He turned back to face Henry, "You must be careful Henry, we don't want anything bad happening to you. For now get some sleep," Pan smiled jokingly but Felix and Nibs both knew Pan was slightly worried about his plan going wrong.

"I'll plan to meet up with Y/N tomorrow, I'll try and find out her aims. Look after everything tomorrow when I'm gone," Nibs and Felix both nodded.

~

Pan was lying in his tent later that night wondering what you were planning, it had been a while since you had talked properly. He'd sent his shadow to meet yours if Y/N's shadow thought it was a good enough reason to meet it would tell her. He just hoped you decided to show.

Hey guys, you're up to something... the way you got your powers will be revealed soon. For now, I hope you enjoyed, you know what to do if you did.
AFG