No one touches my queen

Pan still had Henry and was continuing with the whole 'save magic' lie. He had also made up that you sensed the magic dying in Neverland and were in full support of Henry saving magic, which was why you had left Henry with Pan instead of taking him back to the treehouse.

You had been spying on the group for the past couple of days. They weren't making much progress and, thanks to Pan, going in circles mentally and physically.

You were flying above them and jumping between trees as they travelled through the dense Neverland jungle. It was when they stopped for a break that you noticed Charming was acting a little weird. You landed and snuck towards him keeping an ear out for the others approaching footsteps.

"Looks painful," you commented when he pulled up his shirt to reveal a wound. He jumped around at your voice reaching for his sword. "Chill, I'm only making an observation," you shrugged a smirk curling onto your lips.

"What do you want?" He spat turning away from you.

"I told you, just observing."

You moved around so you were closer to him and looked at his wound closely. "You know that's Dreamshade, right?" He glanced up at you then back at his wound that was slowly turning black. He sighed and dropped his shirt looking defeated like he had been trying to ignore the fact that it was Dreamshade. "Have you told them?" You gesture over to Emma and Mary-Margret through the trees who were sat together talking. He glared at you but you could see guilt written all over his face. "You haven't?" You asked a little bit too loudly. 

"Shut up," he urged when the two women looked over at him. He smiled through the bush to them.

"You don't have long," you muttered leaning against a tree, arms folded.

"Go away, Y/N. I'll figure it out," he snapped slightly.

You chuckled slightly, "Well I was going to tell you that there's a way to cure it so you Mary-Margret can live happily ever after, but if you're not interested then..." you turned and started walking away.

Just as you had predicted he called you back, "Wait." You stopped and turned your head to look at him. "What is it?" You walked a step back to him your head tilted slightly to the side.

"There's a place, here on the Island, that has the power to cure you..."

A rustling in the bush next to Charming made you stop if it was another member of Charming's group you would need to leave.

A moment later the face of Hook appeared, he looked suspiciously at Charming and then you.

"What's your business here, Y/N?" he asked watching you warily.

"Giving Charming here a bit of advice," you told him, "But then again you know where it is so you can tell him."

"Tell me what?" Charming asked Hook.

Hook glared at you, "And what would that be?"

You crossed your arms and leaned on a tree again, "Where would one go if they got hit with a Dreamshade covered arrow?"

Hook glared at you more now. You had been on the Island with Peter when Hook's brother had been poisoned you remembered warning him that magic had a price and him taking it the wrong way. He had blamed you but you had defended yourself saying the price isn't always gold.

"Well?" Charming pushed him, "Tell me!"

"Yeah, Hook tell him," you smirked slightly.

"You're worse than him," Hook snarled at you, "Bloody demon."

"I'm the worst demon," you smirked, "Chop chop Hook, tell him."

Hook turned back to Charming, "You don't wanna listen to her mate, she's full of lies."

"What do you mean?" Charming asked a desperate look in his eyes.

"She's talking about a power on the Island that will save you," Hook told him his voice low.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Charming said a smile appearing on his face, he quickly walked over to the edge of the clearing, "I'll make something up to tell them." Then he disappeared.

"Now the choice is your's, Hook," you walked casually towards him, "Will you tell him about the price or will he die as your once brother did?"

Hook grabbed his sword and lunged at you trying to slash you, at the same time strong arms grabbed your waist pulling you back. You felt your back hit someone and you didn't need to turn around to know who it was, their powerful magical presence was enough. A look of regret flashed across Hook's face at the sight of Pan stood behind you, his hands holding your waist securely.

"You shouldn't have done that," Pan growled his voice low. A smirk crept upon your face and you raised an eyebrow at Hook. The pirate looked like he didn't know what to say he just looked at you with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said promptly avoided eye contact with Pan.

"As you should be," Pan growled at him, "No one touches my queen and gets away with it."

Pan raised his arm and you could sense power surging through him. "Wait, a second," you stopped him getting an idea. "Wouldn't it be better to keep him alive? That way we can use him."

You took a step forward towards Hook leaving the safety of Pan's arms. "In exchange for not you not being killed, you will help us." Hook looked confused, you had thrown him off completely with your change of mind.

"Good plan," Pan agreed behind you, "We will let you know when we need you Hook." There was a rustling of footsteps behind you and you could sense Charming was returning. "We will be in contact Hook, Bye."

With that, you and Pan both vanished leaving Hook to his confusion.

"His face," You laughed when you had reappeared in his tent.

"Nicely done," he congratulated smiling, "My queen is the best."

"I know," you whispered in his ear then kissing him. He kissed you back passionately pulling you close to him. Your glided your tongue over his as the both of you fought for dominance, like normal, he won.

"You're my queen," he whispered in your ear making shivers go down your spine.

 "I'm starting to like that title," You smirked, "Now, next phase of the plan..."

Sorry, this chapter is kinda bad but I needed a filler. Thanks for reading, I can't believe we are so close to 5K reads thank you guys so much.
Lotta love AFG