Tonight

This pic of Robbie and Parker (Felix) is so cute❤️

You were in bed once again waiting for Peter to bring Henry to you. It had only taken a few hours for Pan to start becoming drained and you to become weaker. You'd been forced to stay in bed for most of the day. The more energy you used the more you drained Peter, you really hoped this worked.

"Hey, Y/N," Henry greeted, you opened your eyes and smiled at him. You didn't even need to act weak anymore.

"Hi, Henry."

"How are you feeling?" he asked sitting down on the edge of your bed and looking at you closely, while Pan stood leaning on the draws. 

"Tired, weak. To be honest, I don't know how much longer I've got. As the magic is draining away, so am I."

He looked sadly at the Peter, "But if I save magic, she'll live?"

"Yes," he replied his voice sounding tired, "But more than that Henry. If you save magic, you'll save us all. But to do it, you have to truly believe." You decided it was a good time to cough to remind them that you were very weak and ill.

"I do," Henry said determinedly. It sounded to you like they were getting married.

"Good," Pan sounded slightly relieved, "Because we don't have much time. Follow me."

Henry nodded to you as he and Pan left, you were praying Henry didn't suddenly change his mind. Luckily, the tent flaps were left open so you could hear what Peter was saying.

"My brothers," he called to the Lost Boys, "Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. Tonight, the heart of the truest believer shall fulfil its destiny, and with our destiny. Tonight, Henry saves magic!"

The Lost Boys erupted in cheers, shouts and claps.

You sighed feeling thirsty but you didn't have the energy to get up and get water. You felt sad that you didn't have your powers, normally you'd just make it float towards you but now you didn't have them you felt useless. When you had magic you could be so independent, you could fly where you wanted and do what you wanted, you felt protected where ever you went because you knew you had your magic.

But now it was gone you realised how much you'd been relying on it. You couldn't watch the sunsets, or fly around or even walk around the island by yourself. You couldn't wait to get it back.

However, the guilt was slowly eating away at you about Henry, you were sacrificing his life for your own benefit. You had to keep reminding yourself that he wouldn't be 100% dead either, he would just be a bit dead. If that was even possible.

Peter suddenly appeared in the entrance of the tent making you jump slightly. "You alright?" he asked a soft look in his eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm just thirsty."

Without a word he had got the glass of water from the small table in his hands and was passing it to you. "Thank you," you sounded relieved and gulped the water down.

When you finished the glass you remembered something you had been meaning to ask Peter, "How did you know to wake me up with true loves kiss?"

He chuckled slightly and an uncomfortable expression came over his face, "I um, I asked Mary Margret about it."

You were taken aback by his answer, you would never expect him to ask her that. "Seriously?" you asked shocked. "

Yep," he answered popping the p. 

"But, why?" you asked your eyebrows furrowing together.

"Why did I ask her?"

"No," you shook your head, "Why did you decide to change your entire plan for me?"

He looked like he didn't need to think of an answer because it came to him naturally, "Because you mean so much to me, more than I think you know. The thought of losing you hurts me more than my pride so when I found out what needed to be done to save you I didn't hesitate."You took hold of his hand and squeezed it gently.

"Do you think she will tell the others about it?"

"Probably," he nodded, "It will confuse the hell out of all of them."

"Yeah," you agreed. Then another thought jumped into your head, "What's going to happen when they find out about the new plan? In the original plan, you made sure they were going to be on Skull Rock to watch Henry die. What are we going to do about them now?"

"I honestly have no idea, maybe talk to them about it." He rubbed his face in his hands, you had never seen him this defeated. 

"You know that's gonna change their view as you as the villain right?" He nodded and sighed.

"What else can I do? When I talked to Mary Margret she had an everyone deserves a happy ending view on it."

"Maybe that's a good thing?" you suggested trying to make him feel better.

"I think it is," he agreed a small smile appearing on his face, "Maybe this will change everything."

There was a silence where both of you were deep in thought, you were thinking about the future. The plan was a temporary solution, you knew the saviour wouldn't approve of what you had planned and Regina would go out of her way to stop it. But maybe if they stopped seeing you and Peter as the bad guys then the future might be different.

"We never went on our date," Peter said lightening the mood and making you smile.

"No we didn't, things just got a bit chaotic." You replied.

"I promised you so I will take you, just maybe not yet," he said sadly, "I'm so sorry I've dragged you into this mess."

"It's not your fault. It's probably best things panned out the way they did. I wouldn't have known about my magic fading or anything. It could have been worse," you persuaded him looking in his tired eyes. 

"You're probably right," he agreed, "I can't wait to get to sleep when tonight is over, I'm so tired."

"Not long now, it's getting dark. I need to get ready," you kissed him gently and he walked to the door but he stopped when he got to the door. 

"I'll take Henry there a bit earlier, don't wait too long." Then he left.

You got dressed and slowly walked out to meet Ayra and Felix who were by the fire, "Ready?" Felix greeted.

"I think so, yeah," you nodded then you felt yourself become dizzy. You started to fall so you grabbed Ayra's and Felix's arms to stop yourself going straight over.

"You alright?" Ayra asked looking concerned.

"I haven't got much time," you breathed your head spinning.

"We need to hurry," Felix said nodding to Ayra and then putting your arm around his shoulder, Ayra did the same and, between both of them, they managed to half carry half drag you towards the beach where there was a boat waiting to take you to Skull Rock.

Hey hey hoomans
So no one gets confused about what's going on I'll make this bit more clear, Pan isn't dying in this story, at the start I was planning on it but then changed my mind for this storyline.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter vote, comment, followed and all that jazz if you did and I'll see you all in the next chapter.
Lotta love
AFG