Final decision

You and Peter reappeared back in your shared hotel room and you looked at each other.

"What do we do?" He asked sounding helpless sitting on the bed and pulling his hood up. 

"I don't things there's much we can do." You replied sitting with him and also pulling your hood up so you felt safer.

"I don't wanna lose you," he said looking sad. You gripped his hand tightly trying not to break down, you didn't want to lose him either.

"I don't think their lying," you admitted thinking hard, "I'm just worried that if we go with this plan I won't be able to get back to you."

"It's risky, but I think they were right about these bracelets." He held up his wrist showing the bracelet.

"Yeah, I agree," you nodded still thinking hard. It's the perfect opportunity for the 'good guys' to get rid of you and then kill Peter but you thought that if he was alive without you he would give them hell.

"We can tell Ayra and Felix when they get back."

"Yeah," he agreed, "I think they make a cute couple."

 You laughed slightly, "But they aren't a proper couple yet."

"Yet," he reminded laughing, "I can tell he really likes her."

"I can tell she likes him," you admitted, "Get them together while I'm...gone."

"I'll try," he nodded then he paused. You looked at him, "It's just like you're going on a trip." 

"It feels like that," you agreed. You both seemed to have silently agreed to follow the plan Rumple had suggested due to a lack of other options. 

"I'm just wondering how I'm going to get him to gift me my magic back."

"I'm not sure on that either. I guess the best thing to do would be to get there and decide when you meet him," Peter shrugged. You could tell he was trying to be helpful but it didn't make you feel any better.

There was another silence. Which was quickly broken when Felix and Ayra walked through the door laughing together. Just like with Peter, it was weird seeing them both in normal clothes. Their smiles quickly faded when they saw the looks on yours and Peter's faces. "What did they say?" Ayra asked as Felix shut the door. 

"We didn't expect you to be back so early," Felix added a curious look on his scarred face.

"Yeah, it didn't take as long as we thought," you nodded trying to get the tone of worry out of your voice. 

"What did they say?" Ayra repeated impatiently. You and Peter glanced at each other not sure how to tell them that you would have to be killed in order to persuade Hades to gift you back your powers, then somehow get brought back to the land of the living.

"Rumple said that I need to be gifted them back," You told her calmly.

"How do we do that? It doesn't sound too bad," she asked.

"It gets worse." She didn't say anything her eyes wide which showed she was worried.

"To get gifted them I have to go to Hades as he's the only one who can gift powers. The worse part is that I have to die in order to meet him."

She didn't say anything, she just stared at you with her wide eyes. Felix glanced at Peter who nodded as if he was confirming what you had said.

"Well," Ayra sighed her voice shaking slightly, "That's unexpected."

"Yeah," You agreed nodding.

"How do you get back to us?" Felix asked. You noticed he was holding Ayra's hand as they both stood watching you.

"The bracelets me and Pan share. They are connection bracelets and should, theoretically, keep us connected even if the other is dead." You explained to him in the simplest way you could think of on the spot. 

"Are they reliable?" Ayra asked sounding like she didn't trust that a bracelet would bring you back to them. 

"Yes," Peter nodded, "They kept us together before so they'll do it again." He sounded confident, you wished you shared his confidence.

"Did the rescue group say when you were going to do it?" Felix asked sounding sad. 

You shook your head, "We haven't told them we're going through with their plan yet. We should probably do that," you told Peter and the two of you stood up preparing to teleport. 

"Wait." Ayra stopped you walking forwards slightly. "How do you know that they aren't just going to send her away and kill us?"

"Because I'm still a powerful person," Peter reminded her, "And the longer she's away from me. Well, the more destructive I'll become." There was a glint of his evil side in his eyes. You hadn't seen it for so long, it made him look so hot. It was still a dangerous thing for everyone at the same time.

"You better be right," she warned a dark look on her face. Even after moving to Storybrooke she was incredibly loyal, inside she was the same girl you had rescued from her old life and brought to Neverland.

"Peter Pan never fails."

You couldn't help be burst out laughing, despite the situation. It was such a silly comment and the three of you had heard him say it so much, but at the same time it fitted so perfectly it made it funny.

"Come on let's go," you chuckled pulling him with you as you teleported back to the backroom in Rumple's shop.

As you predicted, the rescue group were still stood there. To your delight, they all jumped about a foot in the air when you and Peter appeared out of thin air. 

"What's your decision?" Emma asked holding a hand over her heart recovering from her scare.

"We have decided to go with your plan." You told them blankly.

"Oh good, when do we get Henry back then?" Regina said a little too quickly. You and Peter glared at her power radiating off the two of you in warning. She nodded as a sign of backing down and you looked at Rumple. "

When would you recommend?"

"There isn't a set time," he said, "Whenever the two of you are ready." 

You looked at Peter who wasn't looking at you, he looked like he was thinking hard. "We could do it right now," Rumple said walking towards you slightly. 

"No!" Peter stopped him in a dangerous voice that made everyone stop and look at him. "I'm taking her on a date first." You couldn't help but smile, he was aggressively telling the adults that he was going to take you on a date first and that there was nothing they could do to stop it. 

"Fine," Rumple agreed, "But after that, we want Henry back." 

You and Peter nodded to their terms and they began to collect their things to leave, "I promised you a date and now you get one." 

Heya my dudes
I know it's been ages since I updated. I'm really sorry and I'm not gonna give you a b*ullshit excuse. So here's the new updated!!

As you can probably tell it's getting close to the end of the story but don't worry I have decided to write a second. However, I sorta wanna do a prequel as I have a good idea as to what could happen. If you guys desperatly want a sequel then I'm sure I can figure something out. 

Comment, vote, follow all that jazz and I'll see ya all soon.
Lotta Love AFG