2 | little like the alpha twins

' her eyes shining bright '

THE RINGING OF THE BELL brought the brunette out of the sleepy trance she was once in, her head snapping up as Mr Harris dismissed the class

THE RINGING OF THE BELL brought the brunette out of the sleepy trance she was once in, her head snapping up as Mr Harris dismissed the class. Sighing, the girl packed her books back in her bag before standing up and walking with her best friend to their next class that she shared with the rest of their friends.

"Mia," Isaac called, taking out one of the girl's earbuds.

"Hmm?" she looked up, a small smile dancing on her lips. Isaac chuckled but wrapped an arm around her shoulder as a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"On a scale of one to ten, how hot am I?" Mia let out a giggle, shaking her head.

"Eleven," she winked, placing a kiss on his cheek before they entered their next class, English. Moving towards their table next to the window, the two sat down while their other friends sat behind them on the four seated tables together. Walking into class, the teacher smile at them all, her blonde hair slightly wavy as she smiled warmly at the class.

"Hello, class," she greeted, her eyes bright with joy as her love for teaching was pure genuine. English was the class she taught, and it was also Mia's favourite class because of the cheery teacher as well as the fact that Mia loves literature and learning about Shakespeare, which they'll be doing today.

Before Miss Walker said something, the principal walked in and whispered something into her ear which caused her eyes to light up even more.

"Okay, everybody," she addressed, gathered all their attention. "It seems that we'll be having two new students." Glancing back at their friends, Isaac rose a brow as he hoped the new students weren't who he was thinking about and by the look on the others faces, he knew that they also wished it wasn't.

"Please welcome Aiden and Ethan Steiner." Just like that, a twins walked in, both wearing a leather jacket and the same cocky smirk, ones that sent most of the girls into a trance.

The group of supernatural gulped, all glancing at each other as they knew who they were and what they were doing here, all thanks to Peter, who had told them everything.

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

"What is that?" asked Scott McCall as he and his friends entered the Hale loft. Mia had been left behind because they didn't want her to be anywhere near the supernatural that she didn't know anything about. Derek Hale sighed as he glanced at the group of teenagers that looked at the sign on the window with curiosity.

"It's a pack sign," he answered with his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at the sign.

"Of which pack?" asked Scott. Knowing the Hale Pack Alpha wasn't going to say anything, Peter spoke up.

"It's the alpha pack sign." Lydia rose a brow along with her best friend, who almost choked on air.

"There's an alpha pack?" Allison asked, eyes wide with shock. Derek nodded while Peter rolled his eyes at the children.

"I just said there was," he exclaimed before grabbing the only human in the room and wrapping his arms around him, inhaling his calming scent. Stiles relaxed into his arms, sighing in content while Lydia walked over to the two, removing one of Peter's arm from Stiles and instead, wrapping it around her waist as she nuzzles into his side. Stiles glares at Lydia and tugs him back, only for Lydia to pull him back.

Peter chuckled at his two mates but allowed them to pull at him, loving the attention. Scott rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smile that crawled onto his face as he watched his best friend playfully fight over the man that he and the strawberry blonde fell in love with.

"So, why would they draw their sign on your window?" asked Allison as Isaac walks over to her and snakes his arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"It's to signal that they're coming," Derek said to which Scott rose a brow before walking over to his mate, who quickly brought him into his arms.

"And why are they coming?" he asked, looking up at his mate, who pressed a kiss to his head.

"It's because of Mia."