8 | little like the death

' that destroyed its self-determination '

"SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP US!" Ennis screamed as he barged into the hospital, holding onto the t-shirt that was wrapped around Mia's arm tightly so it would stop the blood from bleeding

"SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP US!" Ennis screamed as he barged into the hospital, holding onto the t-shirt that was wrapped around Mia's arm tightly so it would stop the blood from bleeding. Melissa McCall gasped in horror once she saw her best friend's daughter with a cut arm, blood pouring all over the brunette and her mates.

A few doctors came over with a stretcher, placing the brunette on it and taking it to the emergency room, ready to stitch her up and make sure the brunette makes it. Mia was well known in town, and everyone gasped when they saw her with her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the blood continued to pour out of her arm.

"Where is she!" Aiden and Ethan exclaimed as they entered the hospital with Deucalion behind them, all of them in pain as their heart felt like it was ripped out of their chests. Isaac felt a weird sensation in his stomach, and he ran to the hospital with his friends behind him.

"Mia! Is she alright?" Isaac asked as he rushed over to the alpha pack, worry in his eyes and the rest of the pack. That was their family in there, their dear friend.

"They've taken her to the emergency room," Kali spoke through the tears that spilt down her face, something that shocked the scooby doo gang as their own tears poured down.

The two packs sat down in the waiting room, their hearts all beating quickly as they waited to hear the news about their friend/mate who tried to kill herself. The McCall pack thought she was getting better, she was smiling more, and the light in her eyes came back. If only they realised that you couldn't change that quickly.

The doctor soon came out of the room, a look of grief on his face as he said the words that broke everyone's heart.

"I'm sorry; she didn't make it." And just like that, the alpha pack's whole world collapsed as their soulmate left their world and greeted her mum and dad in heaven with big smiles.

"Welcome home, monkey."