8 | little like the fandom lovers

' and the colours in her hair '

"SO, DO YOU GUYS WANT TO COME OVER TO MY PLACE?" asked the brown haired human as she stared at her group of friends

"SO, DO YOU GUYS WANT TO COME OVER TO MY PLACE?" asked the brown haired human as she stared at her group of friends. They all sent her questioning glances. "Well, I realized I missed our girls night and since we're all here, I say we all have a movie night at mine." The group grinned at the idea, all happy at the thought of spending a night at Mia's house.

Unlike the others - not Lydia -, Mia was blessed with wealth and good fortune. Her mother was one of the most successful doctors at Beacon Hills Hospital and was able to support both herself, her daughter and her friends, whose children just so happen to be her daughter's friends. Rose Mitchell had a lot of money saved up for her daughter, making sure she could live the rest of her life off the money if anything was to happen to herself.

"Sure! I'll bring the movies!" Stiles grinned widely as an idea popped into his mind, excitement following through his veins. "We can finally get Scott to watch Star Wars!"

"Um," Sapphire bite the inside of her cheek, glancing at her twin brother. "We don't really like Star Wars." Stiles looked at the new twins with shock, jaw wide open.

"W-wha?" he was gobsmacked, his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets. Lydia rolled her eyes, her hand resting on his thigh, which sent sparks shooting up his body.

"What about Harry Potter?" suggested Allison, raising a brow. The twins shook their heads again and this time, Mia's jaw fell open as her eyes widened.

"How can you not like Harry Potter?!" she screeched, the whole cafeteria pausing to look at what was happening. Some of the girls and guys looked upset, their eyes flaring with jealousy as they saw the new students sitting with the 'it' group of the school. The group of friends were known all over the school. They were popular, even if they didn't try to be.

"Okay, how about Sherlock?" Scott pipped up, hoping they'd be okay with this because he knew that both Stiles and Mia loved both the series and the two movies along with the books. The twins glanced at each other, a silent conversation going on between the two before they nodded.

"Sure." Mia and Stiles sighed in relief, resting against each other for emotional support as the twins finally liked something the liked.

"I can't believe they hate Star Wars and Harry Potter." They sat together, sulking. Their hands were clasped together and they pressed their heads together, hair covering their faces as they feigned crying.

"Oh grow up." Lydia rolled her eyes while the others laughed, a joyful look in their eyes with grins plastered on their faces. "You're so childish." Stiles grinned cheekily, pressing his lips to the strawberry blonde haired banshee, a small smile tugging at her face.

"But we all know you like that I'm childish." The banshee smiled warmly while Mia silently gagged, pulling faces as the two made out.

"Keep it PG please," she said, referring to everyone around her. The two literally ignored her and continued their make out session. The twins laughed at Mia, who was grossed out by them making out in front of everyone in the school.

A feeling of warmth spread through their bodies as they stared at Mia, one of the only people who actually gave an interest in the twins. They've never met a person who could be so kind towards people they don't know.

Grabbing one of her fries, Mia threw it at the couple, the two glaring at her as it hit them in the face which made the human giggle in amusement as the two broke away with a fire in their eyes.

"Mia!" The banshee screeched, eyes flaring, copying her mates eyes and look. The said girl grinned cheekily, brown eyes swirling with mischief. The whole group laughed as Stiles threw some fries back, hitting Mia in the face and just like that, a food war between the two happened.

As the group laughed at the two childish humans, a group of alpha's watched with glowing red eyes. They hid in the shadows of the forest, their trees hiding their presence.

"Deucalion." Turning his head, the slightly blind alpha looked towards his second-hand alpha. "What are we going to do?" Kali asked as her hands clenched into a fist.

"They're growing too close to Mia and the McCall pack," observed Ennis as he leant against the tall dark tree.

"There is only one thing we can do." Deucalion started, his eyes dancing with redness behind his sunglasses. "We must eliminate those that pose a threat to our mate."