3 | little like the first confession

' as it shined in the embrace of the sun '

"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL." Ethan smiled widely as he walked up towards Mia, whose eyes were wide with joy and innocence. She giggled as he wrapped his arms around her, twirling her around in his arms, lifting her in the air as well. The brunette wrapped her arms around his neck, moving her head closer so their foreheads touched, their breaths mingling together as their eyes shut, the heat of each other's bodies floating towards one another.

"Thank you," Mia said in barely more than a whisper, her heart racing as the two stood in the middle of the empty music room.

"For what?" he replied, his voice low and husky as his heart, too, raced.

"For being you," her voice wavered, exhilarated from the tension between them. Mia gently leaned in and kissed Ethan's warms lips, pleasure and warmth filling the both of them. They soon pulled apart and took shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Ethan held Mia's head in his hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

Ethan wrapped his hands around her thighs, muttering against her lips for her to jump up. Complying, she wrapped her legs around his waist, her fingers clutching his shirt as he pressed her against the wall, using that and his hands to support Mia. Ethan's hands ventured over her curved body, exploring. They pulled apart and opened their eyes. They stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Ethan's full of wonder and love, Mia's full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Ethan leaned in again, softly kissing up and down Mia's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. He works his way back to her tender, smooth lips, pressing them together to make a dance of love worthy to be seen by a queen.

A cough soon broke their make-out session, Ethan's eyes flashed red as he tilted her head down, growling lowly while Mia blushed as she turned to look at Sebastian, who rose a brow as he entered the room.

"Miss Brooks wants to see you," he said, shifting his foot slightly as he smirked inwardly, eyes shining with mischief once Ethan glared at him, his claws digging into the skin of his palms. Mia coughed, embarrassed. She stepped out of Ethan's embrace, fixing her attire before kissing Ethan's cheek softly which seemed to calm him down ever so slightly.

"I'll see you later?" The brunette smiled and waved goodbye, walking out with Sebastian behind her, the silver-haired male flashing the alpha werewolf a smirk as the door closed, leaving him to stand in the room with a low growl coming out of his chest.

"I'm going to kill him," Ethan grumbled as he made his way to his twin, who stood against his black motorcycle, sunglasses adorning his face.

"Who?"