1 | little like the new partner

' today i saw their golden bond '

"HEY, MIA." Isaac wrapped an arm around the said brunette, a cheeky grin stretched across his face, his dimples on display. The beta werewolf wore a pair of black loose jeans with a white shirt under and a grey and black striped jacket over the top. It was a simple outfit, one that was comfortable for him.

"Hiya," she smiled widely, a sense of comfort flooding her as she cuddled into his side, the two walking to class together. Like Isaac, Mia wore an outfit simple and comfortable for her. The brunette wore a grey northwester jumper with a pair of black leggings as well as a pair of black sneakers.

"Mia!" Hearing the familiar voice of the twins, a smile grew on her face as she turned around, giggling when arms wrapped around her, lifting her up into a twirl.

"Ethan." The brunette wrapped her arms around his neck, breathing in his scent before the said male placed her on the floor, gently.

"What about me?" Mia giggled at Aiden, who pouted, pulling his puppy eyed dogs. The human giggled and hugged him, pecking his cheek before backing away when she heard her best friend clearing his throat. Glancing back at him, Mia saw his motion of them leaving the twins.

"I'll see you guys in English." Mia waved goodbye before she and her best friend made their way to their favourite class, Music. This was the class the two could express their emotions. The two were the music duo, even if Isaac couldn't sing that well.

"Mornin' class," greeted the teacher with her strong accent, that seeped into her words. "Today, I decided to let you all run free. In pairs, you must come up with your own song."
Mia and Isaac glanced at each other, knowing they had this in the bag. "However, I shall be choosing the pairs randomly." The whole class groaned in annoyance as they really wished to be with their friends.

Ms Hill, the music teacher, began reading out the pairs. As much as Mia loved their music teacher, she also disliked her for putting people with other people they don't know, which is actually good because as you grow up, you'll start working with people you've never even met.

"Isaac and Sapphire." The curly haired werewolf grinned as he moved to sit with his new friend, who smiled back.

"Mia and Sebastian." And just like Isaac, Mia had the same reaction but instead of her moving, Sebastian slipped into the seat next to her.

"Hey, partner," he said, chuckling softly as Mia giggled, her laughter calming the older male.

"Howdy," she topped her head forward, pinching her imaginary cowboy hat. The two burst into a fit of giggles.

"Now that you have all been allocated a partner, I want the song done by next week. You may go off to plan it." The two walked to the garden, sitting under the biggest tree, whose arms spread wide as it tried desperately to cover the two with the amazing bond.

"So, I was thinking of doing a soft song." Mia started off as she leant against the tree trunk, the sun doing everything possible to try and touch the brunette but the green tree flared back at it angrily, fierce as it protected the girl like her own baby.

Sebastian hummed, nodding. "I can play the piano," he said, an idea popping into his head. "We can do a love song!" Mia furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head.

"So many people are going to do a love song. I wanna do something different," she whined, her luscious hair in a high ponytail as she sketched in her book.

"I know! We could make it a bit abstract." Mia rose a brow, her eyes shifting over to the silver haired male.

"What do you mean?" Sebastian faced towards her, crossing his legs.

"Well, I want to do a love song and you want to do something different so how about we make a song about love but more as if it's a story," he shrugged, eyes shining bright with the kind of innocence a child would have. He talked about music like a child would a candy bar. As Mia thought about it, she couldn't help but feel a memory pop into her mind of her and Ethan.

It was where she told him her deepest and darkest secret.

The faint lingering lilac sky faded into the shadow. As if it was a routine, the shimmering sparkles of star brilliantly silhouetted into the darkness. Soon, the night sky stood an inky canopy of darkness freckled only by the fewest of stars, where just hours ago it had been a blue summer's day. The occasional hoot of a hidden owl was the only sound to permeate the silence. The moon under siege by stars seemed to lighten the night bringing forth stars that shone and hung in the blackness.

The moonlight splashed down its watery white-silver glow onto the town, bathing them, illuminating them. And in the distance, the trees were silhouetted against the deep velvety sky. A silver streak of moonlight spilt into the room as it danced around.

"Hey, Ethan," Mia called as they cuddled under the fluffy white blanket, the brunette's arm wrapped around his stomach as she threw a leg over his waist, her head against his chest, listening to the beating of his heart.

"Yeah?" The two were staring out the window, watching the moon look over her children with a soft smile, her pure eyes filled with kindness.

"I....uh." Mia hesitated, a sense of fear building up inside of her. Ethan could smell it and grew concerned, turning his head to glance down at his beautiful mate.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his voice soft and warm, filled with kindness.

"Do you think..." Mia hesitated again, suddenly at a loss for words. She chewed on her bottom lip, fear filling her as anxiety reeked off of her in waves. "Do you think it's wrong to um..."

"Go on," he encouraged her, flashing her a grin and squeezing her hand softly.

"Is it wrong to love more than one person?" she blurted out, heart racing inside her chest as she looked down, her face flushed with embarrassment. Ethan let out a chuckle, his eyes shining brightly as he felt a tug on his heart, knowing the bond was set into her.

"Of course it's not." As Mia hesitantly looked up, all she could see was soft, amiable eyes and a large grin. "If you love them then I see no problem why you shouldn't." The brunette sighed in relief, nodding softly as she curled back into his chest.

"Thank you," she whispered as her eyes fluttered shut, her ears picking up on a faint sound, a whisper that she had to strain her ears to listen too.

"You're welcome, Mia." The brunette smiled softly before her mind shut down, putting her body in sleep mode as her heartbeat began to beat at a steady pace, her breathing evening.

"I can't wait for you to be ours."